Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Omg so hilarious that we now have an updated example of her handwriting 😂

‘Stop using that photo of me with that sign, you ninnies! Cop a load of this.’

Bollocking the government 😂 the lanyard and the notes - such strong vibes of a Young Tory

• Haha
Reactions: 67

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Fuck me she wouldn’t even make the 6th form politics debate team reserve.
So we saw with free school meals over the summer....what summer was that Jack? The one in January?
We tried to engage [with the government] on an economic level, a financial level, a moral level, a human level and it didn’t work...you got any evidence that you did that Jack? Apart from bothering King Marcus to promote yourself, and taking part in a Tory think tank after FSM was resolved...?
When you say “we have to pull their pants down in the playground and show their arse” do you actually mean shame and humiliate them? If so, just say shame and humiliate them. No need for weird pseudo safeguarding alert analogies.

TLDR Jack is an exposed arse also no mention of opal fruits

<Mhairi Black “ye talk shite, hen’ gif>

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

Lisbon

We always knew Jack was a Maverick..
cc2nrpa.jpg

Look at that expert Photoshopping, nearly as good as Jack's Facetuning..🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I’m sick of Jack continually piping up with this “look what I can buy for £20” angle. It’s so reductive and depressing and stupid.

Politics isn’t my strong suit but I believe that everybody has a right to a certain standard of living. If someone qualifies for extra money they should have it and it’s nobody else’s affair how it is spent.

£20 could be internet access for children to keep up with homework or for a disabled person to work from home, fuel or fare for someone to get to work or school or just out of the house, heating which not only keeps the house warm but also enables someone to dry their washing in winter , or simply an upgrade from yellow stickers to a nutritious meal that everyone will like.

Oh to hell with you Jack. Im away for a piss and a sandwich.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Fruitjack

VIP Member
If anyone would like to rave about Jack Monroe there is a section on this site where they are free to do so.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

bimppy

The only people who bang on about going to ‘state’ primary schools are the ones who upgraded when at secondary (grammar or public). The rest of us just call it school.

• Haha
Reactions: 62

DinosaurSenior

VIP Member
Jack's probably already messaged Sue Perkins saying..."Look what those awful Tattlers are saying about me now!! I mean, it would be ridiculous if we got together. Wouldn't it? Sue? Sue!?. Would it be ...crazy!?"

• Haha
Reactions: 62

MancBee

VIP Member
Oh hello, someone’s tweeted a clip from ✨ conference ✨

(hope the link works!)

I am sure that when she says "pull their pants down in the playground" after the nervous laugh you can just hear someone saying "you're not allowed to use that analogy" in a very disapproving voice.

I don't think I have ever used a school playground analogy when speaking to others. Well not since my teenage years. The room is full of adults, they don't need childhood metaphors to explain what is a simple concept of shame and embarrassment.

Did I miss the part where she give examples how to achieve anything positive? She said what everone in the room thinks. Jack has nothing original to say, just repeating the same old "Tory's are horribe" mantra without any solutions. Everyone in the room was of the same mind It's a Labour conference for goodness sake. They are not going to stop her and say "sorry Jack, you're wrong there, the Tory's are doing their best".

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

kachoochoo

VIP Member
yeah, I'd never criticise her handwriting. I mean, you've all seen my horrible writing

remember the who fucking knows origin story? I was counting her bread and relating my findings (16.10.20)

Screenshot_20211004-215705_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61