Jack Monroe #210 Granola provider? Not so much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just seen that Owen Jones is here. Maybe they stayed in the same hotel and made that baby she offered to have for him.
This is it, the post that has finally caused me to de-lurk 😂🤮

I’ve felt a strange irritability on me all day and haven’t been able to shake it. I openEd tattle to discover that JM is in my fair city, that’ll be why. Ugh, and little Owen Jones too.
Manchester is too pure and precious for that pair of twatclackers. I know Owen is technically from these parts but, just no. Nope.

I’ve been on a steady grunk over the past few weeks. I read the most liked posts thread which helped me to tap into the peaks of the chaos, but I want to read everything. There’s just so much chaos to be educated on. I adore slopbot, his little bemused face is adorable.

I must say how warm, friendly and funny these threads are and reading them has been a much enjoyed aspect of my day. The slop on the other hand has quite literally turned my stomach on occasion.

Sorry about the essay, I will go back to catching up now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 106
View attachment 794124
Stupid squggles. (David W has had a racist story removed from a book).
There's been a few posts saying 'did you see the thread* Jack Monroe did on DW' and to that I say - Good luck with finding that! Probably more chance people will end up on tattle than Jack's account.

*one person called it an "analysis" lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
There's been a few posts saying 'did you see the thread* Jack Monroe did on DW' and to that I say - Good luck with finding that! Probably more chance people will end up on tattle than Jack's account.

*one person called it an "analysis" lol.
Also 'has been talking about this a lot' and 'has been talking about this for a long time'. Well, it's fair to say we are the experts on what she has and hasn't been talking about, when and for how long.

She produced one Twitter rant which she later deleted. That is the whole body of her work with regards to David Walliams. She also insinuated he was doing coke and his books were ghostwritten. What kind of ridiculous 'analysis' is that?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Also 'has been talking about this a lot' and 'has been talking about this for a long time'. Well, it's fair to say we are the experts on what she has and hasn't been talking about, when and for how long.

She produced one Twitter rant which she later deleted. That is the whole body of her work with regards to David Walliams. She also insinuated he was doing coke and his books were ghostwritten. What kind of ridiculous 'analysis' is that?
Maybe 🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦?
google will bring them here, we have the receipts

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh, another train journey, how exciting! I wonder what sweeties we will find today :unsure:
Fruit polos. She’ll move onto hard sweets to try and corner another part of the Twitter Trip Down Memory Lane market.

Again, I will ask you all to bear with me whilst I rumble around my brain, did she not have a penchant for either Highland Toffee bars or Irn Bru bars or have I totally made that up?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
God her at a tory event is like a night out hell.

Id honestly rather go on a dinner date with nigel farage.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Well maybe Jacks “analysis” that a cartoon of a lady with curly hair called Miss Tutelage is “clearly racist” reveals that Jack is racist because a word she does not know or recognise + curly hair = black according to her.

Reactions: 49
According to this squig, Jack was calling DW's books out "years ago", which is good going considering she said she'd never so much as looked in one of them before her son declared them his favourite books last summer

Screenshot 2021-10-04 at 16.49.02.png

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Well maybe Jacks “analysis” that a cartoon of a lady with curly hair called Miss Tutelage is “clearly racist” reveals that Jack is racist because a word she does not know or recognise + curly hair = black according to her.
The tutelage thing was hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Fruit polos. She’ll move onto hard sweets to try and corner another part of the Twitter Trip Down Memory Lane market.

Again, I will ask you all to bear with me whilst I rumble around my brain, did she not have a penchant for either Highland Toffee bars or Irn Bru bars or have I totally made that up?
Aztec bars anyone? It doesn't matter they were discontinued before she was born...Jack will still declare them the best chocolate bar ever and invent some convoluted story about how and where she tried them.

(To be fair, they were pretty good)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
@Bunmog
"Twatclacker"😂😂
Have you heard Little Owen's nickname??
I have to say for a first post, the use of ‘twatclacker’ was just delicious. But your feelings of dread reminded me of those episodes of Frasier when Lilith came to town and Daphne and Martin would feel all ‘off’! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Interestingly, the particular story that is being changed was not one that Jack ever mentioned. She was grasping so hard to find something she overlooked the actual racism. She wasn't the first to take issue with Walliam's writing, either. Surprised she hasn't come on smugly responding to the drama. She will at some point, I'm sure

Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.