Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eurgh

VIP Member
I highly doubt many of her subs are higher than her minimum £3.50 - that's quite expensive for Patreon. I subscribe to someone for sewing patterns and they have 2 tiers - £1 and £2.
Oh can I ask about the sewing patterns? Who is it please? Sorry for derail!

Reactions: 9

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
But he only comes home at dinner time. When whatever she serves up is his ‘absolute new favourite’.

also that isn’t a weeks worth of food for a growing child, it’s just not. Again it’s dangerous to keep persisting this bollocks.
Can anyone screenshot this famous basket of food pls?

Reactions: 9

anon12300

But this isn’t a charity, it’s about content creation. I don’t go and check Netflix’s annual returns or press releases citing their monthly average users before I decide whether or not they’re worth the fee, I don’t care about how many billions Disney has in the bank, I pay for those services because I want to access their content. That point surely only stands if you see Patreon as a sponsor a pov service?
There is a big difference in the way that people view big companies who have a monopoly and independent artists. Jack aside, since she hasn't done anything in a year, it's really sad the way that people view individuals trying to make a name for themselves using platforms like Patreon.

Reactions: 8