Jack Monroe #210 Granola provider? Not so much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s so ashamed of her GCSEs why doesn’t she just go back and do some bloody qualifications.
why not be a good example to your child.
It just reminds me of the whole honorary doctorate bullshit which is one of the first times I realised what a narc twit she was.
Not like she hasn’t got the time, with no job it would give her something to do

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yawn…. Which one is she on? Not the TT one I see.

I got bored of clicking and my phone doesn’t like the site.

She really is turning into a cash cow without morals isn’t she?

Reactions: 22
Oh hello, someone’s tweeted a clip from ✨ conference ✨

(hope the link works!)

Ah, the classic "our opponents are just bad people" method, nice. Well at least it saves on the effort required to consider and debate in good faith the issues and policies at hand - not a bad strategy for a lazy fucker who can't even be arsed to turn up on time..

• Angry
Reactions: 48
Yesterday, Twitter witnessed the birth of a new Viggle 🙏 🍃

View attachment 790284
I noticed the other day whilst dicking about with her twitter bio that all her books laid out as the background, the fake vegan cookbook is right by her head with VEGAN in big letters, if you were Derren Brown trying to plant ideas in people’s minds you couldn’t have done better.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Czesc from my weekend away in Krakow (🔻) canal!
I treated myself to a very posh 90% vegan tasting menu last night at the restaurant in a hotel. One of the courses was turbot and cabbage three ways. And today I’ve had a polish ‘tapas’ board that was served with a bowl of lard. Both were delicious so not made by our little puppy brained pixie but probably influenced by her.
Is this going to be her new spiritual home? Cabbage, Krakow?

The hat on your pic has got me absolutely hooting and fizzing
I’m so jealous! My husband is polish and I’ve been to krakow so many times I even had my hen do there 📐
We were just saying the other day how we need to go for a trip, is Poland still on the amber list?
would kill for some Bigos! Now it may look a bit like some of mackies creations but it’s definitely tasty!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.