Jack Monroe #210 Granola provider? Not so much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting suspended from primary school usually requires serious rule breaking.
I'm grunka-ing so this may have already been said but I'm almost certain the truth behind SB's "suspension" is that she was called to be told what happened, came in and as it would have likely been mid-afternoon by this point they said "You may as well take him home with you for the day" - ie saving her having to go to come back 30/45/60 mins later.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Was I dreaming (or as I like to call it, having a nightmare) about Jack grinding up loads of Weetabix for SB’s breakfast??

ETA - phew, @HotesTilaire I take it From your post it wasn’t some horrific hellscape vision

@Powershower call me a pretendy Mod but I’m going to have to ask you to either change your Avatar, your photo decks me every time 😂 (obvs that’s a joke, please stay!)
Shan’t! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Psychotic breakdown give me STRENGTH. She thought the term 'psychotic' made her story sound even more extreme without knowing the first thing about psychosis, thereby contributing further to all the myths surrounding it. Having a florid imagination doesn't make you psychotic you Opal Fruiting pillock, although she is by all accounts quite delusional when it comes to her inexplicably high sense of self-worth and confidence in her own abilities. I'm going to go and eat some wheat bisk dust and calm down. Call me when the midnight sleigh driver shows up again 🚕
From WebMd... " Psychosis is a condition that affects the way your brain processes information. It causes you to lose touch with reality."

Has Jack ever been in touch with reality?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
From WebMd... " Psychosis is a condition that affects the way your brain processes information. It causes you to lose touch with reality."

Has Jack ever been in touch with reality?
Dont people get sectioned under the mental health act with psychotic breakdowns?

Reactions: 18
Brexit tin thief does indeed look fabulous and was out on the town last night, shocked and astounded there hasn't been an online tantrum although I'm certain there will have been thrashing around and howling at the moon down at the bungalow de crappy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I think the internet controller got upset with her last week and changed the password again, perhaps SB found out she ate not one but two big bags of sweets and didnt save any for him she is probably sitting on that ridiculously small stool writing lines.
"I must not be a greedy goblin when helping the poors"

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Dont people get sectioned under the mental health act with psychotic breakdowns?
A member of my family had a psychotic episode, they sectioned her and she had to stay in hospital for some months. It was traumatic for all the family not just the person that was ill. It took many months when they returned home to become completely well too.

My friend who was sectioned during the first lockdown has had a further psychotic episode and is far from well. Psychosis is not something you can get over in a few weeks, it takes months of psychiatric intervention and treatment with dangerous and strong medication that you have to be weaned off slowly.

Jack throws out these serious diagnosis that she claims to have as though they are just some simple illness. It makes me so angry.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 70
A member of my family had a psychotic episode, they sectioned her and she had to stay in hospital for some months. It was traumatic for all the family not just the person that was ill. It took many months when they returned home to become completely well too.

My friend who was sectioned during the first lockdown has had a further psychotic episode and is far from well. Psychosis is not something you can get over in a few weeks, it takes months of psychiatric intervention and treatment with dangerous and strong medication that you have to be weaned off slowly.

Jack throws out these serious diagnosis that she claims to have as though they are just some simple illness. It makes me so angry.
It makes me mad too, she probably had a shouty spell at someone to which they responded " youre psycho" and then she probably cried a bit afterwards and there we have her self diagnosis.

Shes so awful she doesnt realise what she says actually can trigger upset people who suffer or know someone who suffers from these illnesses. Well at least i hope she doesnt realise because if she does she is sick!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It makes me mad too, she probably had a shouty spell at someone to which they responded " youre psycho" and then she probably cried a bit afterwards and there we have her self diagnosis.

Shes so awful she doesnt realise what she says actually can trigger upset people who suffer or know someone who suffers from these illnesses. Well at least i hope she doesnt realise because if she does she is sick!
She is not a nice person, she has zero thought/consideration for anybody other than herself, she is number 1. Me me me me me me me me me me me me me I I I I I I I I I that is how she lives her life, what she wants, when she wants and everybody else can whistle

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Did we know about the psychotic breakdown? Sorry to keep dredging up old stories, but so many of them are very bizarre.

It's gonna be a real slap in the face for Monroe when she's on her sunday grunk and is reminded that she used to be a weekly recipe columnist for The Grauniad. What she wouldn't do to give for that opportunity to waste all over again...duck, she can't even get a weekly gig on twatter these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Are you doubting her diagnosis RA, undefined heart conditions and severe allergies?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
There’s plenty of money to be made from councils, housing associations and festivals. Jack tells wealthy middle class types her tall tales and to buy two of her books- one for the food bank.
She’s not down Southend food bank every Tuesday making up bags, doing tweets about TT requesting more tinned tomatoes and boxes of cereal is she.
Imagine her doing up food parcels though? Poor person would be getting a lecture on how much better they have it than she did. Because they have some Mcvitties digestives instead of the basic range in their parcel.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Imagine her doing up food parcels though? Poor person would be getting a lecture on how much better they have it than she did. Because they have some Mcvitties digestives instead of the basic range in their parcel.
I mean you wouldn’t let her near, would you? People would be getting 80% vegan packages if they were vegan. Her adhd puppy brain would disregard the nutrition guidelines and put custard + cake mix in for a meal with some chickpeas and tinned mandarins. That’s before the clients get elevenerifed about their situation and end up insisting Jack take some of their allocation

• Haha
Reactions: 29

More weasle words, implying that she went to a state school rather than a well regarded grammar school!
How on earth were so many 'journalists' sucked into the hype?
Why is she painting the dinner ladies as some sort of prison guard at Alcatraz types? I doubt very much they were arsed if someone swapped one of their ham sandwiches for their friends Dairylea ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why is she painting the dinner ladies as some sort of prison guard at Alcatraz types? I doubt very much they were arsed if someone swapped one of their ham sandwiches for their friends Dairylea ones.
Whilst we ate our lunch the dinner ladies let us be they only came over to us when it was chucking out time.

Reactions: 16

More weasle words, implying that she went to a state school rather than a well regarded grammar school!
How on earth were so many 'journalists' sucked into the hype?
We have all seen the cheese vomit sandwiches and cheap own brand snacks she gave her son for lunch. Nothing like the lunch she describes in this piece of fiction.

In the words of Catherine Tate's Nan "what a load of old tit"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.