Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
I've noticed a trend that the 'innocent questions' posters always seem to appear on a Saturday night.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Psychotic breakdown give me STRENGTH. She thought the term 'psychotic' made her story sound even more extreme without knowing the first thing about psychosis, thereby contributing further to all the myths surrounding it. Having a florid imagination doesn't make you psychotic you Opal Fruiting pillock, although she is by all accounts quite delusional when it comes to her inexplicably high sense of self-worth and confidence in her own abilities. I'm going to go and eat some wheat bisk dust and calm down. Call me when the midnight sleigh driver shows up again 🚕

• Heart
  • Haha

SquiggleWiggle

Chatty Member
All I heard during that conference clip was HONK HONK HOOOOOONK, something about bare arses and exhalations either of amusement or a release of cringe energy from the filmer. Grim. The thumbnail is also absolutely terrifying.

View attachment 790434
I’m sorry, I’ve tried to hold this in for as long as possible. I’m getting these vibes from the conference look and I don’t know why
5710E95B-B47A-4488-9751-61C483CB91A1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
You're all such cynics. I, for one, am delighted that Jack's joining forces with the tories to solve world hunger and FEED THE CHILDREN once and for all 🥰 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
The thing is, her parents didn't entirely leave it up to Jack, her dad got her a good paying job, she then still refused, more connections got her in the paper which led to her media career, and still she refused to put in any effort. She got worse, finally getting the attention she thought she deserved. The Hopkins trial peaked Jack. KH is such a hated personality, Jack was always going to get the big well done after suing the nasty bint. She has nose dived since. All her own doing.

No sympathy. Zero.

• Heart

Hollaaa

VIP Member
Food waste is not "other peoples scraps" ya prune. It can just mean supermarket overstock, or factory oversupply.
Good one Jack and your Tory pal, way to stigmatise people using Olio, Too Good To Go, supermarket food redistribution schemes and other food waste reduction initiatives.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
View attachment 793780

So what she thinks is no-one knew of food banks till she wrote about them? Really? Really?

(I have been donating for 14 years - I can tie this in to my job changes. Not a humble brag, just context)
No one knew about…..

1. Veganism (then 90% veganism)
2. Non binary individuals
3. Tattoos
4. Lesbians
5. Cooking from tin cans
6. Single mums

Until Jack wrote/shouted/tweeted/said something to someone in the Groucho about it.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 59

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Congratulations to @L3moning for the thread title! I’m not all that fond of it myself as I feel it is very ... enabling. A certain poster was doing so well. But, there we go.

Well, despite all of the forensic Opal Fruit comparison on the train, Jack finally made it to conference. She was bladdy late.

Not much else to report. Don’t think she’s paid her taxes yet.

Please use the words ‘thread title’ (two separate words) when making a suggestion as it’s easier to search. Also, please hold off to the latter part of the thread if possible (after post #500). And remember - no swears are allowed.

There is a thread in the off topic forum called Food and Drink where off topic chat is encouraged if / when Jack is quiet.

New to Jack? Have a look at the wiki (pink button).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I honestly thought I couldn't like her any less but Jack really has shown her true colours as a despicable, self-serving, mouth for hire who has no backbone or principles or ability or compassion, and will literally say whatever she thinks she is being paid to, in that moment. Embarrassed for her.
+ in saying that food banks aren’t spoken about she’s not only denying Markus’ mammoth achievements but also discrediting the gr8 reporting that Louisa Compton’s ch4 news have been doing in this area. She truly has NO standards outside of serving herself!

• Heart
  • Angry

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Oh wow, wonder why they bothered inviting Jack if they had the real deal from the TT? Wouldn’t it make more sense to have brought someone service user facing along with her who could discuss the complex challenges their SUs have in the year 2021, rather than Jack’s tired old shit? How much would a bus or cab across Manchester cost versus Jack’s mammoth expense account…
This ♥! I don’t understand why it’s always her they call on. I can only think it’s laziness because why repeatedly go back to someone who had an unknown “level” of poverty (she can’t keep to the same lie) many, many years ago when so many people are living and breathing this right now?

I can only think it’s because they know she’s a puppet who will toe the party line. If they wanted to make a difference, the Tories could find their voters up and down the country who never thought they would have to use a foodbank, yet here they are. In Aberdeen there’s still this self-perpetuating myth that we’re all rich because of the oil. It’s not true, it’s never been true. The industry is probably the worst it’s ever been and a lot of people have lost their comfortable income and find themselves in similar circumstances to those who have had generations of the same family in poverty.

Her comment about the childhood trauma of food poverty causing issues into adulthood. I 100% believe this is the case but I think, as MR has done, she should also have acknowledged the parents who are doing what they can to make sure their kids don’t know the half of what is going on. Those who don’t eat nearly enough so their kids don’t go without. The ones who are worrying about heating or eating. The ones who are already crying themselves to sleep worrying about Christmas. But she simply cannot deviate away from her own Jackanory experience and that coupled with zero empathy makes me shake my head every time I see she’s at one of these time wasting, back patting shit shows.

• Heart

lilamay

VIP Member
According to the news he has come back from being injured. Real injured not urban decay injured. So keep your eyes peeled tattle peeps.
These threads are the only place that sentence would make sense 🤣

• Haha

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
According to this squig, Jack was calling DW's books out "years ago", which is good going considering she said she'd never so much as looked in one of them before her son declared them his favourite books last summer

Screenshot 2021-10-04 at 16.49.02.png

• Haha
I mean, the whole packed lunch article makes no sense whatsoever, but i love this bit

View attachment 793313

like, was she really taking the same bottle of juice every day for six weeks straight? no wonder she couldn't do pe! 😭

and then, the whole "I hated packed lunches, so I loved doing them for my son" like, what the fucking fuck?
Omg this PE lie is ridiculous - imagine the year 7s they’d be as hench as they were tall, mini cuboid Olympians

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Lanie

VIP Member
to be fair she has never painted a good picture of either of her parents has she? not noiticing her son and herself were without food/she had to sell his toys etc...
Its weird that i dont pity her. I do them. I think her mum and dad worked hard to bring up a spoiled brat.
When i think about her trauma of selling shit, i remember one time years ago my husband was unwell, only short term but long enough that we needed cash. He sold some stuff he didnt use anymore. It annoyed him he had to sell it ( at the time) mostly because it was money for bills, but he did and he never has uttered one single word about it ever since.

I think her trauma is due to the fact she was a pampered princess who got told after years of being spendy and having a bad attitude getting told to stand on her own two feet and her being a spoiled princess freaking out at actually having to sell her own shit to make ends meet. Most people dont care after the initial selling and ive never known anyone sell their kids toys other than to make money for their kid to buy more.

The whole poverty thing to me is bascially the performance of a princess learning to live in the real world.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 57