Jack Monroe #210 Granola provider? Not so much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I’m a bit sleep deprived please someone help me make it make sense…but she’s off to Conference for the Tories having publicly (to a small room of people) lashed out at them for their policies last week at the Labour conference?! As in used a really crude analogy and now is going to sit amongst them giving them the middle class dream pov story?

ETA: How can Labour (or those who booked Jack) not see what a Tory she is?! All she’ll do is perpetuate the myth it’s ok to live on £20/week for food etc.
She's going to both because shes the queen of poverty no one else can do what she can. Youd think you would be aware of her body of work by now?!

Plus the lunch is probably better at their event. She had to slum last week, this is more to her liking.

If i was a politician going to either of these events i would have a serious case of ouchy mouth all of a sudden and would have to phone in sick. I wouldnt be able to listen to her fist waving repeated poverty schtick!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I might laugh if someone else there was egged on their way in and Jack was caught in the crossfire. Egging politicians is somewhat of a sport in Australia 🥚 🥚 🥚

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Promotes the Labour conference like mad but doesn’t mention the Tory one at all...She knows what she’s doing. Shame there’s no sign of a Lib Dem conference, surely Paddy Pantsdown is her inspiration?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Promotes the Labour conference like mad but doesn’t mention the Tory one at all...She knows what she’s doing. Shame there’s no sign of a Lib Dem conference, surely Paddy Pantsdown is her inspiration?
Well she IS military round the edges....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No, she has caught up here and now realises how inappropriate it was.

Jack should be paying Tattle for the good advice it is providing her.
I do wonder if her "doing less work" comment she made last week was her saying shes trying to stay off here.

Are we work?! If so i would like payment in non slop food please?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
No offence at all! Some grammars are state some are private. We sit the 11+ in year 6, the grammar schools in my area would have a desirable score set, if you reached it, they offered you a place, there was an equal mix of grammar schools and regular secondary schools in the area.

Jack acts like she went to a paid grammar, but I don't think it was. She would be better telling the truth as the state ones perform better, lol!
It wasn’t a fee paying school. I know someone who went there, years and years before Jack.
The vibe I get off of them is that they’d certainly like people to think it was fee paying and private. They also have the same entitled outlook as Jack.

Reactions: 24
I've just checked Edwina's Twitter. I think she is at conference! There a picture of her there with the Tory LGBT+ group.
nervous-icegif.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.