Jack Monroe #210 Granola provider? Not so much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @L3moning for the thread title! I’m not all that fond of it myself as I feel it is very ... enabling. A certain poster was doing so well. But, there we go.

Well, despite all of the forensic Opal Fruit comparison on the train, Jack finally made it to conference. She was bladdy late.

Not much else to report. Don’t think she’s paid her taxes yet.

Please use the words ‘thread title’ (two separate words) when making a suggestion as it’s easier to search. Also, please hold off to the latter part of the thread if possible (after post #500). And remember - no swears are allowed.

There is a thread in the off topic forum called Food and Drink where off topic chat is encouraged if / when Jack is quiet.

New to Jack? Have a look at the wiki (pink button).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Quoting from across threads but the tv is not even a box anymore its rectangle. Jeez someone needs to revise their shapes.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Maybe this will be the thread where she finally pays her taxes….

Ooo we have hats! There’s beer on the main page, Octoberfest?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m posting because I wanted to be seen in a hat. I like hats 🎩

Also Jack is still a dick and doesn’t pay her taxes. Such a 🛎🔚

ETA: auto carrot 🥕

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m not sure if ol’ Easter Island Eamon is sure about his hat.

So bets on if Jack returns to Instagram this weekend and spams us with post after post and never mentions conference or Opal fruits again? I would say Jack would do some post about it being autumn but given how late to the party Jack is it will be the depths of winter before they realise that autumn has been and gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hats!

(I need to change my pic as it always looks like Cath has thrown the hat into the air in delight)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm just posting to see if my hat fits

eta: omg it's perfect

Will we see a continuation of politics Jack or is that done with now? If she turns up and heckles Tory Conference I'd actually be quite impressed, but she won't because she's a massive Tory.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hats! I luv a hat, unfortunately doesn’t fit but still,
eddies is a cracker 😁
@Falkor hat is fab even mackies almost fits

• Haha
Reactions: 20
'Startled by more of JM's bullshit and slop, Orphy-B's hat has spun straight off her head'

I reckon we're in for some weekend chaos, surprised Jack hasn't got her soapbox out to comment on the Sarah Everard verdict thus far

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In honour of Oktoberfest, I've given myself a face. The face of Jack Monroe with what appears to be a nerf gun.

Also, boring, but true, Oktoberfest takes place in the last two weeks of September and ends on the first Sunday in October. So we should have hats for two weeks already. Facts, Tattle. We love them as much as hats on this thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
In honour of Oktoberfest, I've given myself a face. The face of Jack Monroe with what appears to be a nerf gun.

Also, boring, but true, Oktoberfest takes place in the last two weeks of September and ends on the first Sunday in October. So we should have hats for two weeks already. Facts, Tattle. We love them as much as hats on this thread.
#hatfacts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.