Jack Monroe #210 Granola provider? Not so much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just seen that Owen Jones is here. Maybe they stayed in the same hotel and made that baby she offered to have for him.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
I've just seen that Owen Jones is here. Maybe they stayed in the same hotel and made that baby she offered to have for him.
I saw that Owen's planning on having a 'big gay night out' tonight, will our fave slopmeister be invited?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Thing is, her argument that she is exposing Tories to left-wing thinking (and might possibly influence their policies) is flawed because she has no bleeping credibility. To the Tories, she's a hysterically emoting caricature.
Does this mean I'm a Tory? Nooooooooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don't think she'd dare. She doesn't want her FBPE paypigs to know the Tories are (most likely) paying her to speak at their conference as a token pov*.

*ballet lessons, detached house and omega watch not included

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Oh thanks for the heads up. I am in Manchester tonight and will avoid the general area! Seriously I find it so odd that she not only gets offered these things but she takes them up on the offer. I wonder if she will have a wildly different take today from her political stance last week? No wonder she is off social media at the moment, I do think its because this is the type of work she WANTS to do behind the scenes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Oh thanks for the heads up. I am in Manchester tonight and will avoid the general area! Seriously I find it so odd that she not only gets offered these things but she takes them up on the offer. I wonder if she will have a wildly different take today from her political stance last week? No wonder she is off social media at the moment, I do think its because this is the type of work she WANTS to do behind the scenes.
I reckon she will be on the 8pm train home at the latest

Reactions: 15
She on at 4 and 5
Twice?! What’s the title of her talks pls?

Edwina hun pls stand up at the end and ask about the taxes cos I’m confused as to how NI, council tax, and student loan repayments (where applicable) are due to increase for the rest of us when an actual Tory sympathiser has minimised her tax bills to zilch?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Twice?! What’s the title of her talks pls?

Edwina hun pls stand up at the end and ask about the taxes cos I’m confused as to how NI, council tax, and student loan repayments (where applicable) are due to increase for the rest of us when an actual Tory sympathiser has minimised her tax bills to zilch?
MY ACCOUNTANT IS DEAD!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I'd like to banish her to platform 14 <local humour>
Edit: although not if that means next stop Edinburgh, sorry bridge fraus x

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is she going to thank Rishi personally for allowing her to needlessly employ an ego boosting assistant at the tax payer’s expense? I’m sorry but if you can be furloughed for a year even through restrictions lifting p much entirely you literally do not have a job that needs doing or a viable business to return to

Cannot believe the cheek of this Tory omg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.