Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cornflower

VIP Member
so torn between really wanting him to claim her and also really wanting him to be single and into slightly older women who have 200 insta followers and a generic office job with an income that allows them to pay £30 off their student loan each month

• Haha
Reactions: 30

cbfit

Chatty Member
I still can’t believe that pic of them doesn’t look like a celebrating couple to me she’s giving him the I’m pissed off glance in the distance and he looks like he’s pleading with her 😂 deffo not rhe face of a WAG who’s fella is now gonna get nearly 400k a week
looks like she's just said to him, so tell me more about this tall dark haired italian you shared a lemon and herb nandos with jack

• Haha
Reactions: 28

cbfit

Chatty Member
Sorry the thought of the doggy hair pull with CHART MUSIC could start to give me the ick, imagine you’re midway through that and Ed Sheehan come on…
omg stop it. imagine getting railed from behind and viva la vida by coldplay comes on

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Just want to say thanks to everyone on this thread. The discussion has been great. The thirsting top notch. Everyone (in the main) respectful of people’s opinions meanwhile every other forum or social channel has been up in flames.

Here’s to thread 8!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh my lord I kind of wish I never said anything now 🤣🤣I can't keep up🤣🤣 my and my mate are crying with laughter 😭 I feel like a pigeon carrier 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

calmyourritas

VIP Member
The way this thread goes from pure embarrassment for Sasha to Jack’s pubes to Pickford eating ass to people crying over the Villa videos in a matter of pages absolutely kills me

• Haha
Reactions: 24

VC10

VIP Member
I bet he bangs like an outside bog's door in a gale force 10.

Those big hands, that big bulge ... those massive furry legs, that arse clenching as he piledrives it in & out of you.......

***** switches the Hotpoint onto fast spin cycle*******

😀😀😅🍆😈😛💥💥💥🎯

• Haha
Reactions: 23

ashhhy

Oh to be the nurse who did his medical 🥵 also my first thought when he was lying on the bed after the treadmill was wonder if he looks like that after a good shag 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

cbfit

Chatty Member
honestly am not even arsed if the tattler before with the tea was telling porkies - have never laughed so much on a gossip thread. the girl being asked what his pubes are like had me dead.

still reckon he fucks to chart music 🤣

Hell yeah we all did great. @cbfit We must be the only city and united fans that haven't gone mad at each other 🤣.
am just here for the shits and giggles, it honestly ain’t that deep 🤣 no rivalry here x

• Haha
Reactions: 21

cbfit

Chatty Member
nah i know you’re all joking about this being a cult but how tf have i gone from ‘member’ to ‘active member’ to ‘chatty member’ in a few days.

i need to get a life oh my god i’m here talking about how i think pickford eats ass. what have i become 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

cbfit

Chatty Member
the look on his face when he saw his short for the first time and realised he's got the number 10 shirt :cry:

75D9E463-72EF-4704-99BD-E09A27486088.jpeg
9DE7B3D0-2773-42E7-A67C-8082B959B0DC.jpeg
36FB2DE1-CDFC-48DC-9CD4-8E7BCDE4918D.jpeg
29AE3F58-F8B0-43ED-83F0-153657C1E9FF.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19