Jack Grealish #7 About to become City’s new toy, forever and always Tattle’s favourite playboy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha don't worry a few of use have said the same thing.

Let's see if they last now he is truly in the big league he is truly gonna see what it's like with girls now that he is with a big club.
He’s going to have so much more attention now, he’s deffo gunna be tempted.

Reactions: 1
It’s making me sad to see how much abuse Jacks getting on social media. He doesn’t deserve this, he’s done a hell of a lot for them. The lad has ambition and dreams he wants to achieve, doesn’t mean he loves the club any less. It’s gonna be very hard for him to deal with this backlash

Reactions: 5
Obviously we know his at city but he hasn’t said anything about him jointing or anything just about Villa

It’s making me sad to see how much abuse Jacks getting on social media. He doesn’t deserve this, he’s done a hell of a lot for them. The lad has ambition and dreams he wants to achieve, doesn’t mean he loves the club any less. It’s gonna be very hard for him to deal with this backlash
He’s had a lot worse backlash than this before, he’s a grown man and knows how to deal with it. Not sure who on this thread was around when all his drunk driving tit came out but the abuse he’s getting now is nothing compared to that. It’s only bitter villa fans saying tit anyway

Reactions: 4
Obviously we know his at city but he hasn’t said anything about him jointing or anything just about Villa
he doesn’t need to at this point, he will wait for the dust to settle and then post about it.

official pictures now all uploaded to the city app and no sign of his partner in them 👀

Reactions: 3
he doesn’t need to at this point, he will wait for the dust to settle and then post about it.

official pictures now all uploaded to the city app and no sign of his partner in them 👀
can’t bloody downlaod the appp , didn’t think she would be in them anyway

I've Watched The Video He Put On His Insta, I Am A Grown Man And It Made Me Cry For Fucks Sake.

I Feel Like Someone Has Died.

I Am Devastated.

I Know I've Said Some Things On Here Today, But They Were All Reactionary..

I Am Sorry If I've Pissed Any Of You Off,

All The Best Jack x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Most players do that out of respect for the club they are leaving, he will probably wait a day or two to post about city

I'm not shocked she isn't in them he still don't want her in his public life. And thats only gonna get even more so as this become even bigger.

He's the new big star I hope he is ready 🤣 I really want some tea soon when he goes a bit ott

Reactions: 5
How long until he’s spotted cheating on her in a Manchester nightclub then? Taking bets…
I volunteer to help you all become rich beyond your wildest dreams by making your bets become a reality 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.