Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cbfit

Chatty Member
no but I am rattled by this news. in his house man, i can't even cope with this. DEVIL DICK.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m not convinced that tea was all BS. It sounded fairly plausible. And as much as I’d like to believe Jack is some kind of super lover, him being a bit gormless and lazy seems far more likely than him being dominant and filthy.

The man is like a happy, friendly, young Labrador. All bouncy, adorable and likely to hump something frantically.

And the other woman who was on Instagram? Maybe he actually responded? I’d have left this thread and kept my mouth shut too if I was her.

I hate how everyone devours the gossip then tears them down saying they knew it was BS. Everything we say and talk about on here is conjecture and guess work. It’s all just mindless chat. What’s happening in their relationship, why he does this or that. It’s just gossip. It’s funny AF, creates a sense of community and is great if your life feels a bit mundane, but its not more worthy than some of the tea that’s been dropped.

Maybe she didn’t want to name the club? Maybe two years later he’s not shaving/enjoys more spicy food/was mocked for his past choices/lied about the flavour.

It just seems bitchy and unnecessary to slate her now. Maybe she was lying. Maybe she wasn’t. None of us actually know. 🤷🏼‍♀️

HesterBee

Logged off for a few hours and came back to 41 pages, transfer confirmation, pube chat and the new Tattle tagline: "Pickford looks like he eats ass". 😂

Absolutely love you lot on this thread!

• Haha
Ps house was very bland (but nice) from what she can remember.. not homely at all no pictures on the wall or anything to suggest anyone let alone a couple lived there.. he thinks only posh people drink sparkling water from what she recalls from one of their convos and he plays with his hair alot especially after sex 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Damn I mean don't think anybody would mind them fingers. Was it just hooking up they did or anything else?
Straight hook ups, booty call basically, he would text late at night and she would drive to his house mess around but he always said she was welcome to stay which is sweet I guess( or is the bar that low these days) 😭 she suggested they went to the cinema one night and said why would they do that 🤣 so think that was the final straw for her knowing nothing will come of this

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Sod Sasha, I wanna see a pic of him with his family. Especially his Dad. That must’ve been a moment for them. Remember way back when his Dad used to advise him on deals etc and he ended up having to take a step back and encouraged him to get an agent because the figures in terms of wages etc just became too much for his Dad to fathom and advise on. I wanna see a pic of the two of them.

@ MCFC SORT IT OUT 😂

My friend says your a bunch of saucy little minx's 🤣i can't persuade her to make an account (yet) but she's snooping 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

jade1818

VIP Member
Am I the one who still can’t get over Sasha posted about him when like 2 days ago she said she wanted to be private like what is this 😂😂

• Haha

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Not even ashamed to say I’ve had a lump in my throat and I’ve welled up. This must’ve been a harder decision than I think people will ever know and while on paper it is a no brainer, I don’t doubt that it was mulled over and potentially at least one sleepless night occurred.

The video he posted on his Instagram is emotional as hell and the video from Villa’s CEO is filled with dignity that Villa fans need to reflect also.

I really don’t think Jack, his family, nor Villa expected this day to come as quick as it has done. Maybe one day, but not today. The Euros definitely capitalised him and I’m hoping there are some great advisers at City who can rally around him like at Villa. He’s gonna experience stardom like we haven’t seen in a while for an English footballer.

• Heart