Jack Grealish #7 About to become City’s new toy, forever and always Tattle’s favourite playboy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not for the aston villa game , for example the newcastle game has max 3 per supporter.
Thankyou so much for all your help!! Might still buy myself the match day thing and maybe book mine and my dad tickets on our separate accounts but still book seats next to each other if that makes sense 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Re cap

jacks singed for city
He thinks about him self
Likes balls played with
Has a big snake
And had an affair behind Sasha back
Oh a kisses like a washing machine
is that all of it 😂😂😂
Think it's more affairs and one night stand.

Sasha know but don't care as long as the money comes in.

Jack still don't care about sasha and just want them balls played with.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Re cap

jacks singed for city
He thinks about him self
Likes balls played with
Has a big snake
And had an affair behind Sasha back
Oh a kisses like a washing machine
is that all of it 😂😂😂

He don’t look happy one bit to be their tbh
Thought its just me

Think it's more affairs and one night stand.

Sasha know but don't care as long as the money comes in.

Jack still don't care about sasha and just want them balls played with.
oh missed out a valid point Sasha his secret weapon 😂

Thought its just me
like surely if singed for a new club u be a little bit happy he just looks upset and pissed off

Reactions: 2
He was having a medical, getting a tour of the grounds and meeting staff from what I read. His media stuff is all done so hopefully won’t be long! Can’t wait until this is all over and I can go back to panicking about my own team and our lack of signings 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 6

like surely if singed for a new club u be a little bit happy he just looks upset and pissed off
And that he want his fans to think he is single I mean he acts single so he might as well be.

I have a question do we think he will buy or rent and what's gonna happen to the house he has already.

Reactions: 2
Legit looks like he's been crying
maybe his come to re realisation that his actually left villa

And that he want his fans to think he is single I mean he acts single so he might as well be.

I have a question do we think he will buy or rent and what's gonna happen to the house he has already.
I reckon he’ll keeep the house and buy another tbh

Reactions: 3
Thankyou so much for all your help!! Might still buy myself the match day thing and maybe book mine and my dad tickets on our separate accounts but still book seats next to each other if that makes sense 😂😂
yeah i would defienatly do it personally, piece of advice though personally i would try and price it up with you having to purchase the match pass ( so ticket and match pass) and compare it with a city hospitality ticket which you may find there isnt a huge jump in price between the two, ive done that before for family members.

Probably fuming about the people taking pics etc, I highly doubt he’s upset after just being signed for £100m 😭 I think people on these threads look too much into these things lol

• Heart
Reactions: 4
maybe his come to re realisation that his actually left villa

I reckon he’ll keeep the house and buy another tbh
My thought I mean he can defo afford a second house so my not.

And yeah he does look a bit sad but makes sense it's all truly moving forward with the move so he has to be a little sad that he is leaving villa.

My thought I mean he can defo afford a second house so my not.

And yeah he does look a bit sad but makes sense it's all truly moving forward with the move so he has to be a little sad that he is leaving villa.
mod course he is , wheather or not how much money he get hisgoing To be down leaving his boy hood club that means a lot to him

Sorry guys football talk just seen this and can I just say I bleeping hope and wish
Screenshot_20210805-142702_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.