Jack Grealish #7 About to become City’s new toy, forever and always Tattle’s favourite playboy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ignore Sasha that’s just ruined my morning😂but look how peng Jack looks🤤 Him in a suit does a lot to me 🥵🥵
He looks so beyond edible with this casual suit and trainers look 😍😍 I wasn’t a massive fan of the england photoshoot suits, they were right about looking like teachers and I don’t think it looked right on most of them (pls don’t @ me) but THIS style I am fully on board with

Reactions: 9
He looks so beyond edible with this casual suit and trainers look 😍😍 I wasn’t a massive fan of the england photoshoot suits, they were right about looking like teachers and I don’t think it looked right on most of them (pls don’t @ me) but THIS style I am fully on board with
like him in a suit and white trainers please send him my way oh I just wanna see what’s underneath 🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Not sure you can read too much into one photo. Probably pretty overwhelming as the media interest has intensified massively over the last few days. They won't be getting any peace now.

That daily fail headline :cautious: They can't wait for the downfall.

Reactions: 3
I think she does come across slightly awkward in general and is probably overwhelmed with all this attention.

Re his bio, it’s just like when you get a new job and have to update your LinkedIn profile. Not personal just business!

Reactions: 7
She looks miserable do u reckon. She’s actually happy for him , looks like she don’t wanna be their and I would of got some pics together if my partner just done a massive deal
She really does look miserable could be because her plan of him clai.ing her still hasn't worked and isn't going to. Could be she realised being in Manchester is just a bigger place for him to meet girls and do what ever he wants even more and with some of the other england players it's gonna be a party and she can't do anything about it.

The media are going to be all over him and to her to some extent. I hope they are ready for it

Reactions: 2
Not sure you can read too much into one photo. Probably pretty overwhelming as the media interest has intensified massively over the last few days. They won't be getting any peace now.
Exactly. Imagine waking up and finding out you’re on the front page of The Sun 😧.

Couldn’t think of anything worse.

Reactions: 1
I’m already shopping my child a city kit for Christmas! 😂😬
My daughter is starting a football team later this month. Why was I going to sleep debating getting her grealish England top or a Man City one for her first training session 😂 far too wholesome for this thread

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I need to go to Manchester and just hunt him down tbh I need to just get him out my system 😂😂

Gonna be a Debbie downer and just say he really hasn't looked like someone that's hit the jackpot. I know it's just a couple of photos but his whole demeanour since yesterday seems really off to me. I hope it's just nerves.
He must be overwhelmed , and the comments about him being a snake and leaving his child hood club I do feel for him

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gonna be a Debbie downer and just say he really hasn't looked like someone that's hit the jackpot. I know it's just a couple of photos but his whole demeanour since yesterday seems really off to me. I hope it's just nerves.
I reckon he’s absolutely overwhelmed and probably totally shattered! To be somewhere for 19 years and make the decision to leave to go somewhere that you know is gonna cause a national whirlwind especially everything that goes with it not to mention the euros - he’s probably a bit dizzy from it all and needs a second to get his head straight.

Also prob just wants to catch up on love island!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I still can’t believe that pic of them doesn’t look like a celebrating couple to me she’s giving him the I’m pissed off glance in the distance and he looks like he’s pleading with her 😂 deffo not rhe face of a WAG who’s fella is now gonna get nearly 400k a week
looks like she's just said to him, so tell me more about this tall dark haired italian you shared a lemon and herb nandos with jack

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Like I really need to get the ick and fast I can’t sit on this thread anymore I spent 14 hours on my phone Wednesday it’s not good 😂😂🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
all jokes aside, don't deep it too much. she probably just has resting witch face - i have the same thing and look pissed off even when i'm happy. you need to remember this is all such a big culture shock to them - AVFC is all he's known and now he's surrounded by strangers in a new city - it's probably such an overwhelming experience for them both. give him time, he'll soon settle in.

Reactions: 11
God, I’m emotionally drained 😂😂
I try to only follow sports where not much happens but totally got sucked into the drama of Jack and his Nando’s and pube choices.
He does look out of sorts but it’s a massive change…
I’d love some carefree or happy focussed jack pictures now I feel a bit sorry for him and it is getting in the way of my lusting 😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My daughter is starting a football team later this month. Why was I going to sleep debating getting her grealish England top or a Man City one for her first training session 😂 far too wholesome for this thread
Love this. A few more photos and a little drink on Saturday and you'll be all over the filthy comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.