Jack Grealish #7 About to become City’s new toy, forever and always Tattle’s favourite playboy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg sitting here I’ve had the best idea by a burner phone post the number on here see if jack reads and texts ya 😂😂😂 I need to leave the cult girls it’s not doing me any good

has he go the same number do I reckon if so ask your mate if we can have it 😂😂😂
Lol!!! Amazing idea but my friend doesn't have the same number she did then and he was her last fling before she met her fiance so she ditched her then single phone 🤣😭

Lol!!! Amazing idea but my friend doesn't have the same number she did then and he was her last fling before she met her fiance so she ditched her then single phone 🤣😭
Please tell me she got to watch TV or something and it wasn't let's duck and bye 🤣🤣. Did he last long?

Omg does he cuddle or any affection?

Just saw a video of a kid taking down his grealish shirt in a frame made me sad 😩

I bet he bangs like an outside bog's door in a gale force 10.

Those big hands, that big bulge ... those massive furry legs, that arse clenching as he piledrives it in & out of you.......

***** switches the Hotpoint onto fast spin cycle*******

😀😀😅🍆😈😛💥💥💥🎯

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Please tell me she got to watch TV or something and it wasn't let's duck and bye 🤣🤣. Did he last long?

Omg does he cuddle or any affection?
I'm quite disappointed with the info I'm receiving.. sounds very average and not fun 🙄he lasted a good amount of time.. no cuddles or over affectionate, washing machine kisses and no TV but played generic chart music 😫

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I'm quite disappointed with the info I'm receiving.. sounds very average and not fun 🙄he lasted a good amount of time.. no cuddles or over affectionate, washing machine kisses and no TV but played generic chart music 😫
Somehow I'm a little disappointed for your friend and my mind. While I didn't really think he would cuddle or anything I though he would of done something like watch TV or something. Damn hoofully he better now. Wish I could find out. 😅

Seen there was 10 new pages, thought oh the announcement must have happened and this is what I read 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭

Yes I bet that was shocking 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I bet he bangs like an outside bog's door in a gale force 10.

Those big hands, that big bulge ... those massive furry legs, that arse clenching as he piledrives it in & out of you.......

***** switches the Hotpoint onto fast spin cycle*******

😀😀😅🍆😈😛💥💥💥🎯
omg I am bleeping DYING 😂😭 right I’m not reading this thread in the office anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did he offer her a drink? Open a packed of Hula Hoops?
Omg please tell me her at least offered her a drink and maybe food.
Yoy know if you have had a good duck if you need food.

Prob not hula hoops more coco pops 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
omg I am bleeping DYING 😂😭 right I’m not reading this thread in the office anymore.
i was reading it at work last night and one of my colleagues was just laughing (shes in her 60s by the way) she ended up going through the threads on our break.... kept getting odd looks from patients becuase we were sat having out break at like 3 in morning laughing phones.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.