Jack Grealish #7 About to become City’s new toy, forever and always Tattle’s favourite playboy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so torn between really wanting him to claim her and also really wanting him to be single and into slightly older women who have 200 insta followers and a generic office job with an income that allows them to pay £30 off their student loan each month

• Haha
Reactions: 30
so torn between really wanting him to claim her and also really wanting him to be single and into slightly older women who have 200 insta followers and a generic office job with an income that allows them to pay £30 off their student loan each month
Haha for me I want him to be single because he don't care for her so he might as well be single foe everybody else and sasha can go be with someone who gives a duck

Wonder is Sasha will be in the videos
Don't think so he family might be but will be really shocked if she is

Reactions: 5
Logged off for a few hours and came back to 41 pages, transfer confirmation, pube chat and the new Tattle tagline: "Pickford looks like he eats ass". 😂

Absolutely love you lot on this thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Logged off for a few hours and came back to 41 pages, transfer confirmation, pube chat and the new Tattle tagline: "Pickford looks like he eats ass". 😂

Absolutely love you lot on this thread!
Seriously the 'pickford looks like he eats ass' is hands down the best comment ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I dunno, I know this is Jack's thread but I honestly feel like "Pickford looks like he eats ass" should be our motto or something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Is it just me or are the videos he keeps posting breaking your hear? I feel like I’m the one leaving Villa I can’t cope!!
I am a grown woman and have shed actual tears tonight watching the video of when he was a kid and how he’s grown at villa and how I don’t think his story should have ended there yet. 43 years old and shed actual tears what has become of me. Saturday at villa will be emotional without him.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.