Jack Grealish #7 About to become City’s new toy, forever and always Tattle’s favourite playboy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know, I literally saw straight after I posted this 🤣 thought it was a legit reason
So did I for so long I was like wtf surely not and then I saw the username 😭 thought for sure that meant Kane was going to city, if they give Jack number 10 then they won’t be getting kane in my opinion

Curious city fans - who would you rather have Grealish or Messi?
Honestly Grealish. Messi is getting to the end of his career now, would prefer somebody younger and fresh. Not saying he isn’t still the best though

Reactions: 3
Curious city fans - who would you rather have Grealish or Messi?
This isn’t really a question. Messi is 9 years older than Grealish. One person at the beginning of his prime and the other basically at the end of his prime

Poor old jacks had a rough week , I’m here to pleasure your jack 🥵🥵

Reactions: 2
i hope they announce it tonight ffs! i think leaving it another 24 hours just gives the twitter trolls more time to send him abuse over this whole messi saga

i hope they announce it tonight ffs! i think leaving it another 24 hours just gives the twitter trolls more time to send him abuse over this whole messi saga
they need to announce it soon it’s not fair for him to recieve all this

There are lots of comments on the wags thread about how well Villa looked after Jack and kept indiscretions out of the press.

Is that conjecture or do people actually know something? What are the rumours?

There are lots of comments on the wags thread about how well Villa looked after Jack and kept indiscretions out of the press.

Is that conjecture or do people actually know something? What are the rumours?
He was always getting into trouble. Namely drunk driving

Have a google, it’s all there

Reactions: 2
Wow, I go out for the day for my birthday & come back to a new thread with all the goss.
So so happy to hear he’s boring as duck. I like a challenge 🤣🤣🤣
Also the hair pulling is my bag, that is sexy as duck
I’d want to be the one who runs my fingers through his hair afterwards though, not him.

Has he moved on yet? I need to know what team I’m gonna be supporting 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow, I go out for the day for my birthday & come back to a new thread with all the goss.
So so happy to hear he’s boring as duck. I like a challenge 🤣🤣🤣
Also the hair pulling is my bag, that is sexy as duck
I’d want to be the one who runs my fingers through his hair afterwards though, not him.

Has he moved on yet? I need to know what team I’m gonna be supporting 🤣🤣🤣
Happy Birthday 🎂 🥳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.