Jack Grealish #7 About to become City’s new toy, forever and always Tattle’s favourite playboy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣 omg tell us what he says to that. My hubby just ignores me now because he knows its from this
He loves it. Tbf any talk of football and he’s there. He’s like you lot are pure filth. He’s used to it though cause it’s only what I’m like indoors 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I might get Pickford eats arse in chinease just to remind me in my life how good this time was 😂😂😂

mom ready for the dirt the drama the filth 😂😂😂
Shakespeare has 'A rose by any other name would smell as sweet', Tattle has 'Pickford looks like he would eat ass'. Poetry *wipes tear*

• Haha
Reactions: 15
so torn between really wanting him to claim her and also really wanting him to be single and into slightly older women who have 200 insta followers and a generic office job with an income that allows them to pay £30 off their student loan each month
Preach

• Heart
Reactions: 2
nah I’m actually sat in bed sobbing my eyes out aftr reading that😭😭😭 I’m up for work at half 5
your not the only one I was here talking about Pickford and his arse eating went to read that now I’m sobbing the way their playing the play statin together omg so cute

I’ve decided I want jack grealish babies

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The way this thread goes from pure embarrassment for Sasha to Jack’s pubes to Pickford eating ass to people crying over the Villa videos in a matter of pages absolutely kills me

• Haha
Reactions: 24
God I can’t believe I have to be up for work in almost 5 hours I just wish Jack would come over and shag me until I’m exhausted but who am I kidding I’d call in sick so I could shag him a few more times x

Reactions: 5
Same I was blaming it on the pregnancy hormones but no I think Im just feeling feelings.. very valid ones because this is truly worth the tears 😭
Bawwwling my eyes out!! Came here to be like am I ok then I see I’m not the only one 😂 god we have all lost it! 😵💫

Reactions: 2
God I can’t believe I have to be up for work in almost 5 hours I just wish Jack would come over and shag me until I’m exhausted but who am I kidding I’d call in sick so I could shag him a few more times x
this needs to happen to me I’m poorly I think a good shag from him would sort me out

Reactions: 4
Okay I’m not asleep but with Jack reposting all his messages is he going to post sashas ah ah ahhhhh
I get they kept their relationship “private” well he does at least but i actually find it rude that he doesn’t acknowledge her post even as like a friend you know when he’s reposted everyone and their mums (i get that man city posted the original picture but still it’s the same difference)

Reactions: 8
I’m off to sleep lovelies. Hope you all have dreams of jacks lovely legs (crotch, hair pulling while being rumped doggy and listening to Coldplay, lemon and herb Nando’s,)
and Jordan Pickford looking like he eats ass no problem 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m off to sleep lovelies. Hope you all have dreams of jacks lovely legs (crotch, hair pulling while being rumped doggy and listening to Coldplay, lemon and herb Nando’s,)
and Jordan Pickford looking like he eats ass no problem 😂😂
my dreams are going to be wild tonight 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
pickford would literally shag you into oblivion. like pound you senseless. would go down on you like a champ. afterwards you would be lay in a heap and he would just be like, no problem.
No problem just killed me off there 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.