Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
ALERT!!! 🚨🚨🚨

He has his nandos chicken lemon & herb 🤦‍♀️
Who'd have thought it
Certified basic guy - no offence to lemon and herb lovers 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

lalalanded

VIP Member
honestly am not even arsed if the tattler before with the tea was telling porkies - have never laughed so much on a gossip thread. the girl being asked what his pubes are like had me dead.

still reckon he fucks to chart music 🤣
Yes - I just felt like so much of it was totally believable! I can't see him having much experience of having to work for it so that always leads to laziness and by Christ poor Sasha looks like a really boring fuck (sorry girl) so no incentive. Ladies, I stand by my motto that the best dick is broke dick. If his credit score is shit you're pretty much guaranteed a good time.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

cbfit

Chatty Member
Honestly, would be here for it. His anger and passion having to do his job as a goalkeeper in the Euros, definitely a hardcore fucker.
pickford would literally shag you into oblivion. like pound you senseless. would go down on you like a champ. afterwards you would be lay in a heap and he would just be like, no problem.

• Haha
  • Heart

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
The comment about him giving money for fuel made me think of Gemma Collins in the Big Brother House

E00968B6-2757-43C2-9048-E58EC5E4ECA7.jpeg

• Haha

ashhhy

This thread is going off more today than the avengers group chat after a week in Mykonos!

• Haha

Kelly112330

honestly am not even arsed if the tattler before with the tea was telling porkies - have never laughed so much on a gossip thread. the girl being asked what his pubes are like had me dead.

still reckon he fucks to chart music 🤣
Ok but we’re still agreed that Pickford looks like he eats ass right? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Kelly112330

Ok so things I’m taking from this thread this evening are jack has no pubes, he’s a hair puller that thinks fizzy water is for posh people and he’s a lemon and herb Nando’s man.
oh and Pickford looks like he eats ass 😂
Think I’m fully caught up 😂😂

• Haha

Shoequeen91

VIP Member

Can someone explain to me why I’ve been sat looking at this for at least 10 mins? I need an intervention

BDY_97

VIP Member

This girl is at the grounds, need pics ASAP 😍 also how the fuck have I been away for 3 hours and came back to 14 pages worth 😭 thought a dramatic u-turn had happened and he had fucked off back to villa, but nah you lot have been discussing his pubes I cba 😂 nutters

• Haha
Reactions: 16