Jack Grealish #7 About to become City’s new toy, forever and always Tattle’s favourite playboy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was of the same opinion until I watched his carpool karaoke, he seemed pretty decent and up for a laugh. Anyway. Back to Jack.
Don't want to derail but I've had professional dealings with him and I also knew someone that was at uni with him and he is a prize fanny. Gwyneth did the right thing in running.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
nah i know you’re all joking about this being a cult but how tf have i gone from ‘member’ to ‘active member’ to ‘chatty member’ in a few days.

i need to get a life oh my god i’m here talking about how i think pickford eats ass. what have i become 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
sasha will still b at home waiting though
Haha yeah at home In brum is what we don't know 🤣🤣. This is the perfect thing for him to have her in brum because of her other job him in Manchester doing what ever he wants and not have to go gome to her.

nah i know you’re all joking about this being a cult but how tf have i gone from ‘member’ to ‘active member’ to ‘chatty member’ in a few days.

i need to get a life oh my god i’m here talking about how i think pickford eats ass. what have i become 🤣
Tell me about it I'm the same didn't realise it changed that quick. I swear we go between so many pickford, mason, hendo but we always come back to jack.

Use being a cult ant really a joke anymore 🤣

• Haha

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: same. Was pretty embarrassed at the time I spent in this thread at first but it's the most sociable I've been in 18 months :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think a *thirsty girls* thread about footballers we’d like to bone should be opened tbh.
Now that the transfer is confirmed with jack,
I’m bored of him until we get some training photos 🤤
Either that or I’m disappointed that the Italian fling was fake & I don’t feel like I know him at all 😫 (not that I do anyway)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.