Jack Grealish #7 About to become City’s new toy, forever and always Tattle’s favourite playboy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t they all do this? Or have I made poor choices? Every. Single. Time
Most of 'em. It's like they expect women to go 'oh well you've got the tip in now, might as well go all the way.' (which i would with Jack)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So was mainly doggy he loves pulling hair! Thought of that makes me very flustered and I don't even like the guy 🤣
Bit of missionary and spooning position which I am also very much a fan of
Right up my street that!🤤🤤
— Jack if you ever read this let me know when you wanna hook up babe 😏🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The girl comment here about her friend having a fling with him and said friend being a brunette. As a brunette I feel like I’ve won. I’m claiming it. No offence to blondes but we don’t usually win so BUZZING

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my lord I kind of wish I never said anything now 🤣🤣I can't keep up🤣🤣 my and my mate are crying with laughter 😭 I feel like a pigeon carrier 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh my lord I kind of wish I never said anything now 🤣🤣I can't keep up🤣🤣 my and my mate are crying with laughter 😭 I feel like a pigeon carrier 🤣
Haha you both should just do one big post of everything even stuff you have said already

Reactions: 2
The girl comment here about her friend having a fling with him and said friend being a brunette. As a brunette I feel like I’ve won. I’m claiming it. No offence to blondes but we don’t usually win so BUZZING

Yeah we finally win. I mean me and jack are soulmates I'm called it. We live on earth, I have brown hair and because I bloody said so 🤣🤣

Your apart of use now welcome to the cult

Reactions: 5
See the thing is, I’m the same age as him, and if there was someone that lived near me that said the things he says and dresses how he dresses (and had THAT private insta bio :sick:), I wouldn’t fancy them!! So why do I still fancy him!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
At this rate we are gonna need a new thread by tonight. We still have the bloody transfer to talk about.

And all this tea 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.