Jack Grealish #7 About to become City’s new toy, forever and always Tattle’s favourite playboy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait for training pics 💙 he looks so bleeping good I just want to give him a celebratory shag, and that sock video - thank you City social media people.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
honestly am not even arsed if the tattler before with the tea was telling porkies - have never laughed so much on a gossip thread. the girl being asked what his pubes are like had me dead.

still reckon he fucks to chart music 🤣

Hell yeah we all did great. @cbfit We must be the only city and united fans that haven't gone mad at each other 🤣.
am just here for the shits and giggles, it honestly ain’t that deep 🤣 no rivalry here x

• Haha
Reactions: 21
honestly am not even arsed if the tattler before with the tea was telling porkies - have never laughed so much on a gossip thread. the girl being asked what his pubes are like had me dead.

Ok but we’re still agreed that Pickford looks like he eats ass right? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Yes - I just felt like so much of it was totally believable! I can't see him having much experience of having to work for it so that always leads to laziness and by Christ poor Sasha looks like a really boring duck (sorry girl) so no incentive. Ladies, I stand by my motto that the best dick is broke dick. If his credit score is tit you're pretty much guaranteed a good time.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

am just here for the shits and giggles, it honestly ain’t that deep 🤣 no rivalry here x
And plays with his hair after. Wonder if he asks you to braid it after a shag so he can fall asleep...whilst blowing bubbles at him and Ed Sheeran playing in the background.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I’m still not over ‘bangs like an outdoor bog’s door in a gale force 10’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Ladies, I stand by my motto that the best dick is broke dick. If his credit score is tit you're pretty much guaranteed a good time.
honestly preach it, if he can’t even get approved for a capital one credit card, you’re gonna get dicked down hard

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Yeah I mean it definitely seems fake but my god I haven't laughed like that for a while.

Haha until the Derby that is 🤣🤣🤣

I'm loving everybody here 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I feel like you’re all my best friends 😂😂😂 Why can’t I shake this off, I feel like I’m never going to get over him!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.