Jack Grealish #7 About to become City’s new toy, forever and always Tattle’s favourite playboy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God why does he have to look so good in that shirt🤢🤢good news for Sasha if they move up north, no long drives for her boohoo shoots😌

Reactions: 2
I’ve just fallen in love with him all over again! He looks so FIT in the promo videos and in that kit 🥵

Wow he has allowed comments in his goodbye message. I am surprised at that. Bound to feature abusive Comments.

Comments on his Instagram post are mainly the snake emoji.
Unbelievable
He needs to switch on the filter that blocks the negative comments

Reactions: 4
Not even ashamed to say I’ve had a lump in my throat and I’ve welled up. This must’ve been a harder decision than I think people will ever know and while on paper it is a no brainer, I don’t doubt that it was mulled over and potentially at least one sleepless night occurred.

The video he posted on his Instagram is emotional as hell and the video from Villa’s CEO is filled with dignity that Villa fans need to reflect also.

I really don’t think Jack, his family, nor Villa expected this day to come as quick as it has done. Maybe one day, but not today. The Euros definitely capitalised him and I’m hoping there are some great advisers at City who can rally around him like at Villa. He’s gonna experience stardom like we haven’t seen in a while for an English footballer.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can’t keeep up but he looks so good the video made me tear up but to see him in a kit again omg

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.