Jack Grealish #7 About to become City’s new toy, forever and always Tattle’s favourite playboy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comment about him giving money for fuel made me think of Gemma Collins in the Big Brother House

E00968B6-2757-43C2-9048-E58EC5E4ECA7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry the thought of the doggy hair pull with CHART MUSIC could start to give me the ick, imagine you’re midway through that and Ed Sheehan come on…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have definitely found my people on this thread 🤣 I’m genuinely laughing out loud

Reactions: 4
pickford would literally shag you into oblivion. like pound you senseless. would go down on you like a champ. afterwards you would be lay in a heap and he would just be like, no problem.
that’s what I want I want him to litterally Throw me about and bend me over the kitchen counter

• Haha
Sorry the thought of the doggy hair pull with CHART MUSIC could start to give me the ick, imagine you’re midway through that and Ed Sheehan come on…
omg stop it. imagine getting railed from behind and viva la vida by coldplay comes on

• Haha
Reactions: 27
pickford would literally shag you into oblivion. like pound you senseless. would go down on you like a champ. afterwards you would be lay in a heap and he would just be like, no problem.
Sounds like a damn good night all round to be honest. Left ruined by his cock and his aggressive, merciless pounding. 😈😈

• Haha
I thought he liked old school like a bit of Elton John ans queen 😂😂😂

bleeping hell carry that on and my husband might have a surprise when he comes home 🤣🤣

• Haha
omg stop it. imagine getting railed from behind and viva la vida by coldplay comes on
Him hitting it from behind, to the rhythm of the song. Chris Martin isn’t the only thing going “oh oh oh ohhhhh” to the melody 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Him hitting it from behind, to the rhythm of the song. Chris Martin isn’t the only thing going “oh oh oh ohhhhh” to the melody 😭😭😭
you girls are killing it tonight I’m cracking up 😂😂

not going to like I can see him playing my sex is on fire 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.