Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jen667

VIP Member
Jack hun, when Pep said he wanted you deeper in attack, this isn't what he meant!

Loving how busy this thread is. it's like the old days.

I don't blame Emily, the betrayal is all Jack's. She's a single girl who had some fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

kirstyyyc

this must be a brand new account you know what a snake that’s awful …

got tbe ick

also a bit drunk so dmd it with a pick up line
2F083EA4-F777-40A4-8B52-9EEF09DA06C0.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Youonlyliveonce

Chatty Member
Absolutely not jealous at all of Sasha enjoying a lovely shopping trip, spa day and then sharing a nice warm bed with JG after. Not. Jealous. At. All.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Jen667

VIP Member
As much as we diss her for staying, you look at old photos and it must be so sad for her. We've all done it, stuck around for longer then you should because of the memories. Stumbled (snooped for) pics and came across this, it's got to hurt her. Hopefully common sense will prevail on this one and she bows out.

In other news, he looks like he loves a good smooch. Jack you are a massive bellend but I see the appeal 🤣

View attachment 863273
The comparisons with posh and becks make sense now, maybe that's what they were hinting at...he fucks about and she stays. Sly. Would be funny if they come out and said, yep we're in an open relationship.
HE'S in an open relationship. It's just that he never cleared it with his long-term partner first

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

Traazers

VIP Member
if in the next few days she will have nudes leaked then girl got catfished big time… she must be really under Jack’s spell to follow this account without any hesitation… maybe she was describing herself as the lost puppy😃
loooool imagine if thats who shes been speaking to and shes gone to the press saying shes chirpsing jack 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Emily Atack has a face you want to punch. How she keeps getting TV gigs I don't know, she just isn't funny

If true, I judge him more for this than any instahoe

• Wow
Reactions: 18