Jack Grealish #21 Celebrating 8 yrs with your boy the player, you watch The Notebook he scrolls through Raya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest I think Emma is too classy and intelligent to get involved with him

Reactions: 7
i don’t even care if it’s a fake account someone has set up to pedel the story more this is making my night i can’t stop laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think someone has followed him cause it said (followers 13) now it says (followers 14)

Reactions: 3
this must be a brand new account you know what a snake that’s awful …

got tbe ick

also a bit drunk so dmd it with a pick up line
2F083EA4-F777-40A4-8B52-9EEF09DA06C0.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I can't believe it. I mean I can but still 🤣🤣.

Do we think he's done a new private because everyone found the jdot. I mean if so what a bloody idiot it was found right away.

However with sasha not on it that's very dodgy and with Emily on as well.

Reactions: 2
I am sorry but I cannot get over him following the girl he’s been accused of cheating with but not his girlfriend of 10 years 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We need someone who follows Sashas private to confirm if this new private is following her

Sasha if you're here, throw us a bone

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.