Jack Grealish #21 Celebrating 8 yrs with your boy the player, you watch The Notebook he scrolls through Raya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now the real question is why is a famous footballer and tv star following a nobody like that hmmm

Reactions: 6
Had a quick scroll through the accounts emily follows and it's pretty much the only one she follows without a profile picture
if in the next few days she will have nudes leaked then girl got catfished big time… she must be really under Jack’s spell to follow this account without any hesitation… maybe she was describing herself as the lost puppy😃

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve reported it!
He tried to follow me , but never accepted my follow request first so that was a red flag!!

Reactions: 2
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

he ain’t even a JG off wish he’s just straight up a solid 2/10 on a good day.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
if in the next few days she will have nudes leaked then girl got catfished big time… she must be really under Jack’s spell to follow this account without any hesitation… maybe she was describing herself as the lost puppy😃
loooool imagine if thats who shes been speaking to and shes gone to the press saying shes chirpsing jack 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
ewww well that’s done. I’m just confused on why Emily is following it 😂

Reactions: 3
but ... how did she even find the account in the first place??? do we really think she'd check her instagram dms, open one from a random and just believe them if they were like oh hi it's Jack. same with that other celeb???

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.