Jack Grealish #21 Celebrating 8 yrs with your boy the player, you watch The Notebook he scrolls through Raya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B8077A77-646A-403A-9CA2-F3BA6B1CDDCC.jpeg

Pep be like

In all fairness wish Villa would’ve stuck it out with Dean for a while longer. It’s been a shitter for them

• Haha
Reactions: 9
gutted about deano but i think he just didn’t know how to manage the club without jack and
it had to happen 😔 fresh start for villa now!

Reactions: 5
gutted about deano but i think he just didn’t know how to manage the club without jack and
it had to happen 😔 fresh start for villa now!
The appears the writing was on the wall the minute John Terry said he wasn’t continuing both in terms of Jack’s move and Dean’s demise

Reactions: 2
Dean was an huge reason why Jack became the player he is right now and why he is a starter for City/England...made him captain and built the team around him.

They seemed to have a great relationship too!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
she must read this thread every day. if you google: jack grealish and sasha rebecca this thread appears

• Haha
A lot of city fans not happy Jacks called Deano the goat 🙄 the lad can’t win

Will try and do a little recap:

- Jack is still THE most shaggable man alive and we’re getting impatient for him to visit us in our beds
- Pep’s got him on a healthy, staying in, full on boot camp regime (but let him out last night with some of his many, many “brothers”)
- Jack is one of many sports stars in the Sports Direct Xmas ad, wearing a white coat with furry hood getting pelted with snowballs and looking utterly divine
- He reached 8 years with Sash who laid on a mess of a teenage pyjama party plastic-dump “movie night” in the living room with balloons, hearts, sweets, cake, donuts, more sweets and the Notebook. As the thread title says, Jack clearly didn’t rave about it and was also probably ripped to shreds by the Man City lads the next day
- No more goals from Jack while Pep persists with the LW position and put him on the bench yesterday for the Derby, probably as punishment for all those sweets
- Jack has been called up for England again for the next two qualifier matches, including the Albania match on Friday at Wembley which has sold out already, probably because a million Grealish hoebags will be turning up (me included in Block 1-HOE-3)
- STILL no Jack nudes!
- Did I mention we still all want to bang him senseless?
- I would sell my soul to the devil and sell my life’s savings and belongings for a night with him

here’s why:

D96E00D9-8F46-40DF-A822-D9A39105B42A.jpeg
F4D7DC8E-F9F4-49AD-ADA0-F15C79D39876.jpeg
3B715867-D23E-45D1-A868-C26039BECB5F.jpeg

67F3BB0C-0700-42C6-86BD-9C77925342EE.jpeg

9F23A8EF-1968-4C13-8DC2-527F70F58CA5.jpeg

2F12429F-5940-45E4-8019-321F2C5FB0FC.jpeg

CE49BAB3-378E-4521-AA20-D86CF0C85F30.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
A lot of city fans not happy Jacks called Deano the goat 🙄 the lad can’t win
It's clearly just heartfelt appreciation of a manager that played a big part in his developments. Villa fans are blaming him for the demise of the club too. Football fans can be twats

Reactions: 8
Can't do right for doing wrong.

If he didn't say anything, Villa fans would moan that he didn't care anymore/wasn't a true fan/had forgotten them blah blah

Reactions: 9
It’s not bloody jacks fault he got sacked his probably gutted just like all the other villa players

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.