Jack Grealish #21 Celebrating 8 yrs with your boy the player, you watch The Notebook he scrolls through Raya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well well well has he been at it again?

Jeez, he isn’t fussy is he? Maybe I can have a chance with him 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I don’t know why but every time I see Emily Attack I always think of Katie Price calling her out saying she has got a fishy fanny. I’d never heard of emily before that so I think that’s the first thing I remember that part about her. Apparently she sleeps around a lot and this is what boys have said about her 🤣🤣🤣🤣 if you go on you tube you can find the clip where KP is saying this. It’s sooo funny! Corrr….fishy lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sure Sasha will sleep well safe in the knowledge that The Sun has confirmed that they haven’t crossed the line…despite daily calls and two meet ups. Pass the sage.
Haven't crossed the line 🤣🤣 what exactly is the line in their relationship 🤦‍♀️ 'you can shag other girls Jack as long as you only put the tip in'

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The stuff about him calling her everyday and acting like a lost puppy around her had me howling.

• Haha
Haven't crossed the line 🤣🤣 what exactly is the line in their relationship 🤦‍♀️ 'you can shag other girls Jack as long as you only put the tip in'
Dry humping only

Why does the term ‘fishy fanny’ make me laugh so long and hard.

Can’t wait for the thread 22 title 🐟

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Emily Atack has a face you want to punch. How she keeps getting TV gigs I don't know, she just isn't funny

If true, I judge him more for this than any instahoe

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Omg I´m so happy that I´m not Sasha right now. First the anniversary, the selfies with Megan Davidson and then this. Could not bear the public humiliation.

Reactions: 8
That Scum article sounds like a teenager wrote it.

How do her "pals" know what they talk about in the dressing room and if loads of footballer's fancy her, how come shes never been attached to one before.

There's so much bullshit in that article you can actually smell it.

The Sun needs to try harder!

Reactions: 5
Omg I´m so happy that I´m not Sasha right now. First the anniversary, the selfies with Megan Davidson and then this. Could not bear the public humiliation.
I know right at least at villa it was hidden as much as it could but its not hidden anymore and because jacks in the spot light that mean this type of stuff comes to light now.

She looks like a right mug and god forbid she does stay with him jack what a bloody joke she truly is. Have some self respect sasha and leave. Go be with someone who won't pass on a sti.

Reactions: 2
oh dear, poor Sash. Unless he dumps her she'll stick around though. One shoot a week for Boohoo won't pay for a night at the Corinthia Hotel.
Emily's reps are very very in with The Sun and I suspect the story has been leaked from her side

• Haha
Mmmmmm , bugger emily atack.....
Never mind about that old strumpet ,come here Jack - we ALL know what you footballers are like , so lets be honest- we want to have sex with you & we want you on top of us
And standing in front of us
And behind us

Etc 🍆💥💥💦💦💦😛❤😈

Dates don't add up- City trained on the morning of the 18th and then flew out to Belgium in the afternoon ahead of the game on the 19th...

Reactions: 3
Jeez, he isn’t fussy is he? Maybe I can have a chance with him 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I don’t know why but every time I see Emily Attack I always think of Katie Price calling her out saying she has got a fishy fanny. I’d never heard of emily before that so I think that’s the first thing I remember that part about her. Apparently she sleeps around a lot and this is what boys have said about her 🤣🤣🤣🤣 if you go on you tube you can find the clip where KP is saying this. It’s sooo funny! Corrr….fishy lol 😂
I bet in must be awkward right now at the post match drinks if this story has just been released 👀 👀🤣

Reactions: 2
Jack, youre a naughty boy
Come over here, ahoy!
Give it to us real good
We know youve got big wood
And you can fill us with joy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.