Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xxlax

I wonder how long the scum sun have had this story for👀 because we all know the ( moving out of the flat) story was fake and it just makes me wonder if they done a trade for this one at the time, if it’s not true he needs to actually speak up and say it for once and not embarrass that poor girl more than he already has

Reactions: 18

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Emily Atack was liking his photos this summer around the time of the Euros.
Naughty Jack. Slipping one to Emily while Sasha’s got the shits from eating cheese.

• Haha

Encyclopedia

Chatty Member
For me it deffo was not love at first sight, I saw him during the euros, thought: “sexy bad boy vibes but not my cup of tea” (i was even rooting for every team they played against and was sooo happy when Italy won… sorry girls i am a different person now)
And then i saw Chilly’s mykonos pic with him, the chains, the blue gucci shorts (two thing i would never tolerate on other guys) and i was like “owww hellou, fancy seeing you here”… but still preferred Chilly
Then came the Hungary game in Budapest, bad boy drinking from the cup thrown to the pitch and since that I am on the level of selling one kidney for spending 30 minutes with him

• Haha

Geexoxo

VIP Member
"you WERE" * you were.

Surely no one here would be crazy enough to show up at the Manchester pad. Maybe one of the tiktok teens chancing their arm, trying to catch Sasha on a dog walk or whatever but a fully grown adult? Nope!

Past Tense
I wasWe were
You wereYou were
He/She/It wasThey were
please be mindful correcting somebody’s spelling or grammar, you never know if they may have dyslexia or some other reason they have made an error and have not met your standards! ❤ No need for this comment really and doesn’t make this thread very welcoming to everyone

• Heart
  • Haha

TinkerbellTee

Oh Jack ☹ Anyone else feel slightly disappointed??

I would rather feel jealous about his long term pretty girlfriend than his pump and dump on the side! Also I can’t stand that Emily Atack - she just seems like a total non girls girl!

Reactions: 17

spilldatea

VIP Member
you cannot convince me this guy doesn’t come on here because why after @Timefortea93 posted the screen grab above he now doesn’t have the account following him and his following has dropped by ONE

EAADAB81-5B32-444A-8A0F-0BB7A1522D09.png

• Haha
  • Wow

orlyb1310

VIP Member
New thread name suggestion : Jack allegedly shagging Emily Atack, come on Sash you’ve got bags to pack

kirstyyyc

i hated jack grealish omg. i live in solihull and used to work with his cousin so all i ever heard was grealish grealish grealish. then we went and watched the england scotland game in a bar in birmingham and everyone got soooo excited when he came on and i was like ffs guys really…

Then i watched an interview with him and i was like my lord this geezer is beautiful 😂

• Haha

Jen667

VIP Member
The irony of Phil saying fatherhood makes you settle down. Forgotten about the Icelandic hookers has he...?
I suspect those are the tips Jack wanted. Nothing to do with being a father, more how to still fuck around when you've got a little one at home

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Delia Smith

VIP Member
This is the kind of stuff Gareth Southgate is gona hate. We all want to see him at the World Cup. Jack is at a crossroads now he needs to actually use his brain and think …. Be single so this shit doesn’t really matter or stay with Sasha properly and keep away from temptation.

Ggggggggggg

As if his day couldn’t get any worse tattle has practically confirmed his infidelity and leaked his new private. Sorry Jack.

• Haha

Ggggggggggg

I’m sure Sasha will sleep well safe in the knowledge that The Sun has confirmed that they haven’t crossed the line…despite daily calls and two meet ups. Pass the sage.

• Haha

Jen667

VIP Member
Feels like weird shit is happening at the camp. I hope JG doesn't turn out to be anti vax, that would kill it for me. Especially as he has a vulnerable sister