Jack Grealish #21 Celebrating 8 yrs with your boy the player, you watch The Notebook he scrolls through Raya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
go on emily! i mean, can you blame the girl? without tattle i would have no idea that JG had a long term GF, i only go on the gossip pages when someone on here has posted a link (and half the time it’s been discussed on here already lol 🕵🏻‍♀️) so for all we know she could’ve been non the wiser! gross if she’s gone after someone with a partner but it’s plausible she didn’t know about sash.

not even gonna slam sasha because she’s the victim in this. she’s been with him for a long time, we have no idea that they’re relationship is like behind closed doors. girls without lavish lifestyles stay with bleeping idiots because they love them.

he’s a bloody idiot i swear to god. all of the name calling should fall on him. what a wally this guy is. embarrassing his girlfriend is his full time job at this point. he needs to do the girl a favour and end it.

i would be cutting up his tit LV & balenciaga shirts by now, one hand cutting the other hand clutching my phone giving a tell all story to the press. fuckin ruin him girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I am not protecting Jack, but he is a 26 years old, hot millionaire, women literally opening their legs before their mouth to say hello to him, so out of 100 men in his place 95 would do the same at least, respect to the few exceptions.

His behaviour is totally disrespectful and asshole-ish to Sasha, but come on, I could barely even forgive my man if he drunkenly kissed another girl and confessed his sins right after on his knees… he is behaving like this because she lets him get away with it every single time. Of course we don’t know what they do behind closed doors but anyway it is not healthy from any point of view.
Sasha seems like a nice, good hearted girl, she could find a wealthy but normal, loyal guy in 3 days but she is sticking to him for some reasons. I think it is because he is the first bf in her life, they basically became adults together, she loves him, loves his family (also they love her), but also loves the fame, money, and the tail wind for her “career” she gets from Jack… because of this I can’t absolutely take her side in this, she should just learn how to let go and end this constant humiliation he puts her through for months/years now.

Reactions: 4
they are weird, their relationship is weird, the family relationship - sasha / jack is weird, too stresseddd

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Atack comes across as the type who wouldn't care if someone was taken. Just me but if I was getting close to someone famous and didn't know if they had a partner I would be searching Google before getting with them to make sure. Emily can play the dizzy blonde of pretending she didn't know he was taken to protect her from relationship wrecker headlines and come out of it smelling as roses as an innocent party taken for a fool by the man.

Reactions: 9
in the youtube he acknowledged he had a girlfriend AND asked for tips from phil about fatherhood???????

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Jack hun, when Pep said he wanted you deeper in attack, this isn't what he meant!

Loving how busy this thread is. it's like the old days.

I don't blame Emily, the betrayal is all Jack's. She's a single girl who had some fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I don't get how Sashas family give Jack the time of day!

My dad would want to knock my husband out every time he saw him if he was publicly humiliating me like that

Reactions: 13
in the youtube he acknowledged he had a girlfriend AND asked for tips from phil about fatherhood???????
honestly i am living for this content over the past 12 hours!!!!!!!!!

F9DDF3EE-41C5-4557-B383-EDD14274DE98.gif

first time he’s ever acknowledged in an interview he has a girlfriend (says the dog is the best present he’s ever gotten).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
🤣 Jack finally said he had a gf. And this cheating story came out. Amazing 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Wounder what made me says gf bet he forgot about the cameras and just talked to phill.

Reactions: 7
The kid question…….Jack said “give me some tips”…….a sly hint at something there?!
Also, he did mention Sasha, not by name but said his girlfriend got him the dog, how awkward given what’s just come out.

Reactions: 1
The kid question…….Jack said “give me some tips”…….a sly hint at something there?!
Also, he did mention Sasha, not by name but said his girlfriend got him the dog, how awkward given what’s just come out.
IMAGINE if sasha was pregnant now

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.