Jack Grealish #21 Celebrating 8 yrs with your boy the player, you watch The Notebook he scrolls through Raya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhhh the arrivals video ❤
The woman greeting them has the dreammmmmm job

Reactions: 7
So I’ve just seen tweets on Twitter that jack and Declan rice followed their own training today rather than train with the rest of the squad! I hope there hasn’t been a fall out. Is it normal for players to train on their own without the rest of the squad?

So I’ve just seen tweets on Twitter that jack and Declan rice followed their own training today rather than train with the rest of the squad! I hope there hasn’t been a fall out. Is it normal for players to train on their own without the rest of the squad?
someone has tweeted they’re following the Irish training programme 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Could be due to slight injuries/knocks or some players have their own training regime occasionally.

Reactions: 1
I made that mistake yesterday let’s just say my husband was a very happy man last night.
Haha peak euros must have been awesome for all the partners benefiting from the Jack effect. I'm glad I'm single, I'd be sorely disappointed that no one is living up to these fanfics.

969af465903c015453f205271e37254c.jpg

Look at that face 😍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Guess who’s not going to Wembley cos their kid has Covid?!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Do we think this is covid related/ vaccination status? What else could it be - seems strange.

Guess who’s not going to Wembley cos their kid has Covid?!
Oh nooo, that sucks big time. I hope they have it midly and you all manage to avoid it. My son caught it on a residential trip last month and passed to his Dad, me and his sister avoided but it was a long 3 weeks (mainly because my partner wasn't well with it). Gutted for you to have to miss Wembley

Thanks everyone. He’s a bit groggy but not too bad at the moment.
More gutted that it’s spoiled our weekend away, please 10whores keep the pics and Vids coming…..I will really need them 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
More gutted that it’s spoiled our weekend away, please 10whores keep the pics and Vids coming…..I will really need them 😔
Hope you get another chance to see Jack soon😞was gonna ask if you’d slip him my number x (not in front of my poor boyfriend who’s going though)

Aww that’s rubbish hun ☹ Hope you get the chance to go again - and hope your wee one okay!!

Reactions: 2

//Not about Jack//
Ohhh, I love Mason😂🥺 the fact he said he’s gonna sell them killed me off 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

//Not about Jack//
Ohhh, I love Mason😂🥺 the fact he said he’s gonna sell them killed me off 😭
no but why does he look like a toddler that’s just been picked up from day care 🤣🤣🤣🤣 the seatbelt, the posture, the facial expressions i am howling. nap time for baba mase

this has proper made me chuckle he’s as high as a kite

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.