Jack Grealish #21 Celebrating 8 yrs with your boy the player, you watch The Notebook he scrolls through Raya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if that's it. They're staying together for the sake of the dog 😅 wonder who would get custody if they did split?
I wonder if she got him the dog to tie them together, let’s face it she’s with the dog more than him!
The timing of the city video is impeccable 👏🏼😂

Reactions: 4
As much as we diss her for staying, you look at old photos and it must be so sad for her. We've all done it, stuck around for longer then you should because of the memories. Stumbled (snooped for) pics and came across this, it's got to hurt her. Hopefully common sense will prevail on this one and she bows out.

In other news, he looks like he loves a good smooch. Jack you are a massive bellend but I see the appeal 🤣

View attachment 863273
The comparisons with posh and becks make sense now, maybe that's what they were hinting at...he fucks about and she stays. Sly. Would be funny if they come out and said, yep we're in an open relationship.
HE'S in an open relationship. It's just that he never cleared it with his long-term partner first

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
As much as we diss her for staying, you look at old photos and it must be so sad for her. We've all done it, stuck around for longer then you should because of the memories. Stumbled (snooped for) pics and came across this, it's got to hurt her. Hopefully common sense will prevail on this one and she bows out.

In other news, he looks like he loves a good smooch. Jack you are a massive bellend but I see the appeal 🤣

View attachment 863273
The comparisons with posh and becks make sense now, maybe that's what they were hinting at...he fucks about and she stays. Sly. Would be funny if they come out and said, yep we're in an open relationship.
(Speaking about the pictures)
Tbh in them pictures that’s the happiest I’ve actually seen them and they actually look in love. Obvs times have changed now, I’m just going off the pictures that have been shown when they’ve been on holiday, they just didn’t look comfortable and he’s always walking in front of her. The relationship if proper weird, ain’t got a clue what goes on behind closed doors but it’s what we get shown now. It just seems like they’re in an open relationship 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I don't think they're in an open relationship. She doesn't seem the type. I think he cheats and she puts up with it for the lifestyle. They'll prob get married and have kids and he'll keep getting caught out. Look how many WAGS stay with cheating partners.
You'd hope her mum would be telling her to get the hell out of there but you don't know to what extend he financially supports her family.

Reactions: 11
I don't think they're in an open relationship. She doesn't seem the type. I think he cheats and she puts up with it for the lifestyle. They'll prob get married and have kids and he'll keep getting caught out. Look how many WAGS stay with cheating partners.
You'd hope her mum would be telling her to get the hell out of there but you don't know to what extend he financially supports her family.

What a life to have though yeah I admit I wanna shag the bike to high heavens but I wouldn’t stay with him for his money ; money can’t buy I love and happiness all it buys unit tit bags and loads of tat she will wake up one day but then it be to late

Reactions: 5
Best present was the dog that is always at doggy day care even when your girlfriend is home most the time and the same dog neither of you bothered to brush so it had to be shaved caused it got matted :/ this is why you don’t get a dog as a gift cause they’re a full time commitment not a novelty for Instagram 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Best present was the dog that is always at doggy day care even when your girlfriend is home most the time and the same dog neither of you bothered to brush so it had to be shaved caused it got matted :/ this is why you don’t get a dog as a gift cause they’re a full time commitment not a novelty for Instagram 🙄
Inside info? 👀

Reactions: 2
Also it’s a gift for him but Sasha seems to be the only one looking after it

Reactions: 7
Also it’s a gift for him but Sasha seems to be the only one looking after it
Yeah it’s either with her or at doggy day care never see Jack with it 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s not like he never posts on his stories so I would expect more dog pics if he spent so much time with it 👀 too busy in hotel rooms

Reactions: 2
Inside info? 👀
hope you all appreciate the fact I’ve had to trawl through YouTube for this (nothing against the girl just not into her content)
Around 22 mins in doggy day care/groom is mentioned

I mean tbf buying a dog for someone who spends majority of his time away from home and travelling isn’t the brightest idea, their lifestyle right now just doesn’t really accommodate what a dog needs. It’s living in a bloody flat with no outdoor space ffs 🙄🙄 should’ve left it with family in Birmingham until they at least had a house with a garden 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
hope you all appreciate the fact I’ve had to trawl through YouTube for this (nothing against the girl just not into her content)
Around 22 mins in doggy day care/groom is mentioned
awww Skye is cute😍 Jack seems like the person who only chills with the dog on the sofa, in bed, plays with it, but he would call some cleaning company if he had to pick up the poop from somewhere

btw as a non English speaker for me Sasha does not sound brummie at all. I can hear she is British but never could tell from which part. Is Jack’s and the Shelby’s accent too thick and she sounds like an average brummie or am I deaf and clueless for this? 😃

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.