Jack Grealish #21 Celebrating 8 yrs with your boy the player, you watch The Notebook he scrolls through Raya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First thing I thought about when waking up after ‘fucks sake why is it half 6 already I wanna go back to sleep for another 3 hours’ was that bloody fanfic😭😭

Reactions: 4
First thing I thought about when waking up after ‘fucks sake why is it half 6 already I wanna go back to sleep for another 3 hours’ was that bloody fanfic😭😭
haha, i still have a few chapters left and some French executives are visiting the office today… I guess I will play the diarrhea card, since they don’t even let the poor worker thirst over a fanfic in peace… 21st century slavery in the middle of europe

Reactions: 1
Dear Jack
I will plant a tree for every time you tug your shorts up on Friday. I'll plant two for every squat you do. I'll plant three if you fall down on all fours. I'll plant a whole bleeping forest if you eye duck the TV cameras.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
this comment on the england video has cracked me up. ONE OF US. ONE OF US.

B6C89F4A-A603-4787-8908-B791B70DD014.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s particularly funny because you can defo imagine him rocking up to the plane with absolutely nothing but suncream, his passport and hairspray
Definitely. Love that video, can clearly see the cogs turning. Rest of the interview is awkward but that bits a gem.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

He’s such a wind-up 😂😍
Jack we are meant to be together… I check my fridge and garbage bin 2x per day searching for my phone or wallet
Love him, such a ray of sunshine

Harry getting out of the car gives old man vibes, Stonesy and Conor are always so polite to their drivers, love it

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.