Jack Grealish #21 Celebrating 8 yrs with your boy the player, you watch The Notebook he scrolls through Raya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he and that Frankie girl are now following eachother

Can't immediately see any common link, so maybe he is using it to cruise for new options

Reactions: 1
Or the fake account could be sash trying to find us all lol and out us on a you tube vid

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It makes me happy to know that we're all spending our Saturday night on this, and he is doing the same at Spurs Lodge
I can imagine them brainstorming together in a room and the other guys suggesting him who else to follow and checking out your pics @kirstyyyc

i really feel ashamed this gives me joy on a Saturday night😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Girls be careful in case it ain’t Jack lol and their requesting to follow u could be some perv

Reactions: 2
Ugh he hasn’t accepted or declined me. He’ll shag anything but he draws the line at me x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
was jacks public account following the new private because it isn’t showing now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.