Jack Grealish #21 Celebrating 8 yrs with your boy the player, you watch The Notebook he scrolls through Raya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think because Southgate has his favourites , but Jack has had to really prove himself to get a regular place in the starting lineup especially (notably the move the City massively helped too) so Southgate will be more sensitive to tit Jack does cos he’s not a pet favourite like Kane, Stones, Maguire etc.

Reactions: 2
7C0E5E6A-8071-4558-9598-FED390C01246.jpeg

Covered the dudes name cause I dunno if it’s allowed on here, the other one is clearly a fake account but I bleeping died at this 🤣

He’s prefect with his girlfriend Sasha” Sasha babe? Was that you?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
View attachment 862933
Here's another one.
🤣 sasha is that you

🤣 there's quite a few
That’s deffo Sasha or someone who knows her😂

I do think Jack needs to comment on it soon though, if he can comment on his football to stick up for him self, he can do it about bleeping around with other girls. Keeping quiet ain’t gunna help anything 🤷🏻‍♀️ Plus I just wanna see drama

Reactions: 5
That’s deffo Sasha or someone who knows her😂

I do think Jack needs to comment on it soon though, if he can comment on his football to stick up for him self, he can do it about bleeping around with other girls. Keeping quiet ain’t gunna help anything 🤷🏻‍♀️
Thing is if nothing gets said then it's 100% true.

I wanna know did jack give sasha the heads up because jack knew nut did sasha.

And if she did how the hell could she show her face with other wags and at the match 😬

Thing is as well if it wasn't for tattle I wouldn't believe he had a gf because no one would treat there gf like that.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else really feel like Jack just needs to grow the duck up?
He’s 26 years old and doing this to someone he is meant to care about. It’s just embarrassing for everyone involved. Either be single or commit.

I find it really interesting that he continues to do stuff like this knowing that there is a chance it could come out and how it would make him look publicly but even personally too the people that actually know him.

As for Emily Atack if she has released this then how on earth is this publicity worth the backlash of looking like this kind of girl.
I don’t believe any woman want to be views in this light. Even though she is single and he’s not she will always come out worse because that’s just how it works with these stories. I’m just baffled at the thought of it being her that’s released it.

Also no idea she’s a comedian????????

Reactions: 15
Thing is if nothing gets said then it's 100% true.

I wanna know did jack give sasha the heads up because jack knew nut did sasha.

And if she did how the hell could she show her face with other wags and at the match 😬
I don’t think she knew tbh because why would she go to the match just to be humiliated straight after. But if she did, thats just embarrassing 😬

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she knew tbh because why would she go to the match just to be humiliated straight after. But if she did, thats just embarrassing 😬
Yeah like either way you look at it it dont look goof.

If she knew what the hell was she doing going when this came out during the match. Or if she didn't know what the duck was jack doing not giving her a heads up.

And also it coming out during the match I would of been in tears watching everybody see it

Reactions: 2
He’s 26 years old and doing this to someone he is meant to care about. It’s just embarrassing for everyone involved. Either be single or commit.

I find it really interesting that he continues to do stuff like this knowing that there is a chance it could come out and how it would make him look publicly but even personally too the people that actually know him.

As for Emily Atack if she has released this then how on earth is this publicity worth the backlash of looking like this kind of girl.
I don’t believe any woman want to be views in this light. Even though she is single and he’s not she will always come out worse because that’s just how it works with these stories. I’m just baffled at the thought of it being her that’s released it.

Yup. Like how does he face her family, their mutual friends. And wtf do his parents and siblings say to him.

Not excusing him at all it's pretty crappy what's happend
But what if 1 Emily didn't know he was in a relationship but honestly I wouldn't believe it because no one would or should treat there gf like that or what if Jack said they have broken up.

It's just a crappy thing all round what's happend and the blame should be put on jack.

However completely agree Emily leaked the story

Yup. Like how does he face her family, their mutual friends. And wtf do his parents and siblings say to him.
Honestly at the same time what is her family saying because they should say to leave and at this point jacks family should tell him to leave her so she can go get a better bf.

Reactions: 3
If it wasn’t true then by now his PR team and lawyers would be involved cause they’d class it as slander 🤷🏻‍♀️ End of the day he needs to start showing some respect for his actual girlfriend! If he wants to shag around he needs to break up with her instead of cheating. How would he feel if someone was treating his sisters the way he treats sasha

Maybe it was all a ruse and they just did it as this thread needed livening up 🤣 who knows eh, are they together, are they not. Is she a mug or is she getting stuff elsewhere too. I still don't get why the relationship thing is pushed on players, surely easier for all involved to let them be single and shag about, they do it anyway a d would be less salacious no?

• Haha
I’m not sure my Covid brain can cope with this, Jack and Charlotte Big Jugs Hinchcliffe?! Huh?! where’s all this come from?!
I actually feel really sorry for Sasha, at least do the half decent thing Jack & dip your wick in someone who won’t blab cos they ain’t famous - me!
on a half positive note, he’s clearly not against an older (than him) woman so I may actually have a chance!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Totally agree, he needs to grow up, he isn’t a kid anymore and if he is unhappy in the relationship then he needs to put his big boy pants on and split with Sasha.

Emily Atack is gross anyway, I can’t stand her but she probably needs all the publicity she can get as she isn’t exactly setting the world alight with her ‘comedy’.

Reactions: 7
his family does not tell him, could you stop being so unfaithful? decide an option once in your life jack, although considering that he supports the whole family it is very possible that they do not talk about those issues. sasha's family???? are you not talking about your daughter being a doormat to all of england???

Reactions: 4
I actually rolled my eyes when I read the article this morning. How Sasha ain’t embarrassed I don’t know. The girl just needs to leave at this point, she will probs pic up more followers and that if she left and started a whole girl empowerment/independent woman vibe!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.