Jack Grealish #21 Celebrating 8 yrs with your boy the player, you watch The Notebook he scrolls through Raya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like my mam saying this but I've got a feeling this will all end in tears

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If its not him then I apologise for the gossip I have caused 😳🤣 I did find it odd how Emily followed it after the story today but then other footballers follow it aswell which makes me think its still him
what footballers follow the account?! i’m so confused at this point 🤣🤣

We can’t say if it’s him or not their probably posting pics of Jack from of Google

I feel like my mam saying this but I've got a feeling this will all end in tears
I totally agree I fee like someone should actually message Jack and give him the heads up I case it’s some weirdo and it goes further then what it should can’t u get done for imposing someone

The fact that her sister follows it/is followed makes me think her team has made it. Especially as her sister is her agent.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
New thread name suggestion : Jack allegedly shagging Emily Atack, come on Sash you’ve got bags to pack

Reactions: 17
We can’t say if it’s him or not their probably posting pics of Jack from of Google

I totally agree I fee like someone should actually message Jack and give him the heads up I case it’s some weirdo and it goes further then what it should can’t u get done for imposing someone
You can yeaah but is he going to say it wether its him or not though?

Also tennis Emma followed him earlier, right? But now not anymore…
Maybe it is really Jack, he just notified everyone that he was caught by Tattlers

Reactions: 1
So here's what we know..

The account follows Emily, her sister, a bunch of footballers and other zlebs and it did follow Jack's public account but unfollowed.

As far as I've understood we've only worked out that reiss Nelson and Emily follow the account...

Is this right?

Reactions: 2
Maybe it is really Jack, he just notified everyone that he was caught by Tattlers
"He" is following Emma, but I dont think we've seen anything to say she was/is following "him"

Reactions: 3
05E8C842-1367-4B6E-B29E-57D38E22A272.jpeg

Okay I wanted to check the private accounts email and this is what it is. I don’t understand what kind of email this is? Doesn’t even make sense for it to be an email.. or am I just tripping

Reactions: 1
I checked as soon as this all kicked off, Emma wasn’t following that account but that account was following her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.