Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kirstyyyc

guys i’m not convinced at all it’s him because whoever it is is asking me for nudes and sent me a dick pic… and i do not think jg would be that stupid

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Will try and do a little recap:

- Jack is still THE most shaggable man alive and we’re getting impatient for him to visit us in our beds
- Pep’s got him on a healthy, staying in, full on boot camp regime (but let him out last night with some of his many, many “brothers”)
- Jack is one of many sports stars in the Sports Direct Xmas ad, wearing a white coat with furry hood getting pelted with snowballs and looking utterly divine
- He reached 8 years with Sash who laid on a mess of a teenage pyjama party plastic-dump “movie night” in the living room with balloons, hearts, sweets, cake, donuts, more sweets and the Notebook. As the thread title says, Jack clearly didn’t rave about it and was also probably ripped to shreds by the Man City lads the next day
- No more goals from Jack while Pep persists with the LW position and put him on the bench yesterday for the Derby, probably as punishment for all those sweets
- Jack has been called up for England again for the next two qualifier matches, including the Albania match on Friday at Wembley which has sold out already, probably because a million Grealish hoebags will be turning up (me included in Block 1-HOE-3)
- STILL no Jack nudes!
- Did I mention we still all want to bang him senseless?
- I would sell my soul to the devil and sell my life’s savings and belongings for a night with him

here’s why:

D96E00D9-8F46-40DF-A822-D9A39105B42A.jpeg
F4D7DC8E-F9F4-49AD-ADA0-F15C79D39876.jpeg
3B715867-D23E-45D1-A868-C26039BECB5F.jpeg

67F3BB0C-0700-42C6-86BD-9C77925342EE.jpeg

9F23A8EF-1968-4C13-8DC2-527F70F58CA5.jpeg

2F12429F-5940-45E4-8019-321F2C5FB0FC.jpeg

CE49BAB3-378E-4521-AA20-D86CF0C85F30.jpeg

• Heart

cornflower

VIP Member
I've had the odd lurk over on the thread, you guys have the best vibes!

MM is super cute, would snog. Nice face, nice body. But I prefer guys who look like they never text back, never give you a back rub after a hard day and would never contemplate making you breakfast in bed - unfortunately Mason doesn't fit those criteria

Treat me like a used Kleenex, Jack (preferably one you've used to wipe your beautiful semen off your knob). Degrade me, I beg

• Haha

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Ugh he hasn’t accepted or declined me. He’ll shag anything but he draws the line at me x

• Haha
Reactions: 15

AlaiaG

VIP Member

//Not about Jack//
Ohhh, I love Mason😂🥺 the fact he said he’s gonna sell them killed me off 😭

• Haha
  • Heart

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
I’m just gonna say it…. don’t come for me… The Mason thread is how the Jack threads used to be. Fun, lighthearted and everyone just here for a good time. Not sure if anyone else feels that same but the later JG threads just don’t seem to have the same vibe anymore with a slight undercurrent of unnecessary back biting when really we are all here for the same reason… no?

It’s a shame. Appears like gone are days of us comparing Jack blowing people’s backs out like gale force winds and garden gates (or words to that effect) 😂😂😂

I’m sure it’ll get back there and often the comments on here are jokes so not all doom and gloom 💙

Casey can

Chatty Member
New thread name-
Jack Grealish #22 - Tattlers have gone FBI, Emily Atack, we need to know why!

• Heart

Casey can

Chatty Member
Jack: ‘I know, I’ll make the most cunning ever private Insta. No one will ever know it was me’

tattlers: ‘mate, we had your user name before you typed it in’

• Haha

Kelly112330

i was a longtime lurker on this thread before i joined and have read all of them (really miss angelcake that was a great day) and there also seems to be a lot less people here? i knew the hype would die down after the euros a bit but it does seem less active here?

i proper needed a jack spam today… monday morning blues 😔
I definitely dip in and out of the threads now. I felt it was becoming a bit of an obsession and had to step back 😂😂. But JPEA FOREVER ✌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
Does anyone else really feel like Jack just needs to grow the fuck up?
He’s 26 years old and doing this to someone he is meant to care about. It’s just embarrassing for everyone involved. Either be single or commit.

I find it really interesting that he continues to do stuff like this knowing that there is a chance it could come out and how it would make him look publicly but even personally too the people that actually know him.

As for Emily Atack if she has released this then how on earth is this publicity worth the backlash of looking like this kind of girl.
I don’t believe any woman want to be views in this light. Even though she is single and he’s not she will always come out worse because that’s just how it works with these stories. I’m just baffled at the thought of it being her that’s released it.

Also no idea she’s a comedian????????

spilldatea

VIP Member
go on emily! i mean, can you blame the girl? without tattle i would have no idea that JG had a long term GF, i only go on the gossip pages when someone on here has posted a link (and half the time it’s been discussed on here already lol 🕵🏻‍♀️) so for all we know she could’ve been non the wiser! gross if she’s gone after someone with a partner but it’s plausible she didn’t know about sash.

not even gonna slam sasha because she’s the victim in this. she’s been with him for a long time, we have no idea that they’re relationship is like behind closed doors. girls without lavish lifestyles stay with fucking idiots because they love them.

he’s a bloody idiot i swear to god. all of the name calling should fall on him. what a wally this guy is. embarrassing his girlfriend is his full time job at this point. he needs to do the girl a favour and end it.

i would be cutting up his shit LV & balenciaga shirts by now, one hand cutting the other hand clutching my phone giving a tell all story to the press. fuckin ruin him girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

spilldatea

VIP Member
Jack following Emily before sash basically says his cheated who does that
emily follows the account back as well - can’t see her keeping a weird account so makes it seem like it defo is him.

this guy is about as subtle as a sledgehammer honestly it proper makes me laugh. good job he can kick a ball cos he’s clearly not got any intelligent thoughts.

just howling thinking about this logic ‘what’s a good private account no one would guess? i know, let’s use my nick name and call it priv.jdg and just use my initials as the account name, no one would ever guess!’

• Haha
Reactions: 14