Jack Grealish #21 Celebrating 8 yrs with your boy the player, you watch The Notebook he scrolls through Raya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I seem the picture of jack at my sports direct and couldn't help but squirt all over it. Poor workers.

(It's a joke)......... or is it 😉

I still wonder if Decs girlfriend is preg, whoever is poorly I hope they are ok ❤
the announcement says dec has withdrawn due to illness. I think it was anything like that it would be announced as “personal reasons” it’s bad PR to lie about him being ill if he isn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 10
have never understood the footwear in this photo like why is he wearing a random slipper when the geezer is holding his other slider?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why oh why did he decide to drive to that party....
I know it was during lockdown but still should've got someone to drive him 🤦‍♀️

I hope he's learnt his lesson

Reactions: 1
No offence, he also said this:

and did this few hours later:
View attachment 858170

so i have my doubts😃
Maybe he´s not the most trustworthy but I can not judge people for wearing odd slippers since I one day went to work in one black and white Adidas and one black and pink Nike. Both trainers but well not the same. And I was sober, just tired.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Makes sense. He hasn't left training though so they might keep him for the Monday game instead (just guessing)
Says in the daily Mail (could be bullshit) that JG is being monitored over the next 24 hours. What the hell is going on this week nightmare 🤯 everything crossed 🤞🏻

Guys have you seen this? 😩
I’m finding the times article more reassuring but hopefully we won’t have to wait too long to find out what’s going on, this week is agony for anyone with a Wembley ticket 😭

Know it’s paywalled so see below

BBF13C9F-CA62-498D-B538-7B9475DBBC4D.png

C241B3FF-C88E-486A-9917-094197BCFFCD.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.