Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rayne

VIP Member
Itslittlelauren #2 Dresses her baby up like a dolly while tottering around the farm like a wally

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Dipdab

VIP Member
Nah why has she been gifted tons of baby products?? Slap in the face for those who work hard and stress over what they can afford for their child. She just sits on the sofa all day at her mums house 😡. Apologies for the rant but I’m so sick of seeing lazy women like her getting everything for free and I work hard and have to stick to a tight budget to be able to pay my bills etc ☹ Makes me wonder what the point of having a career is ....

• Angry
Reactions: 17

Fineapple

VIP Member
Controversial but I hate that Caroline Flack ‘be kind’ quote, and how every influencer trots it out when they receive a couple of negative comments. The problem is that the unkindness they perceive is often just people saying something constructive or not 100% arse kissing.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Fineapple

VIP Member
She makes me a bit sad. She clearly still lives with her mum and she’s always harping on about what a supposedly wild child crazy alcoholic she is.. and then all her photos show the bottles of alcohol full and sealed. Doesn’t seem to have any friends. Her feed is just her posing stiffly in a lot of shit tacky outfits with her 10 year old face. Sad.

Reactions: 16

Rayne

VIP Member
This is what pisses me off so much with Lauren it’s how one day she’s in hospital and the next she’s in her garden in a short skirt and high heels tottering about. She’s been the same for years always bleating on about her “chronic illness” and then the next day she’s dressed up to the nines in vodka revs with sandrini, how can anyone take it seriously. She just looks like she’s lying/ being over dramatic or that everything is faked. She gives people who are genuinely unwell a bad name

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Fineapple

VIP Member
God, why did she go to the farm in a frilly dress and red lipstick with heels 🤦🏼‍♀️ Just dress in something comfy and enjoy the day with your baby instead of tottering around and posing constantly ffs. Bet she looked a right dick in person.

Reactions: 15

Nixen

Chatty Member
Nah why has she been gifted tons of baby products?? Slap in the face for those who work hard and stress over what they can afford for their child. She just sits on the sofa all day at her mums house 😡. Apologies for the rant but I’m so sick of seeing lazy women like her getting everything for free and I work hard and have to stick to a tight budget to be able to pay my bills etc ☹ Makes me wonder what the point of having a career is ....
The point it, this is as good as it’s ever going to get for Lauren. Life is about to get a lot harder. Yes she might never work again, and live off child maintenance and benefits, but for what? To live in her mums spare room in a council house with no friends, no ambition? Dressing her child like a dolly? I wouldn’t be envious of that. Keep working hard, it’ll be worth it in the end and you’ll know you earned honestly every single thing you have!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

FraggleRock

VIP Member
Gender reveal today it seems 🙄🙄

Cue the overly staged photos of her wearing some tight outfit, boobs pushed up to within an inch on their life, face full of makeup holding appropriately gender coloured cocktail, with a caption revealing said gender and moaning about how ‘hard’ she’s finding pregnancy, and how ill she’s feeling 🙄🤣

• Haha

DoseofReality

VIP Member
I’m about to buckledown and enjoy the show!! 👏🏻 🍿
Grab the popcorn and some m&m's and put them in a fish bowl. Another bowl of Wilko's pick n mix. A hot chocolate with all the cream, marshmallows and a flake. A cocktail with an ice lolly on top of the glass. An empty box of Moet. A glittery empty bottle of Echo Falls. Display on your Mum's coffee table. Slap on the make up, wear your tightest dress and highest heels. Take 1 million photos, filter them to death.

• Haha
  • Heart

ChilliBean

VIP Member
Has she really had the cheek to call herself the most laid back person ever

This girl literally wore high heels to a farm

• Haha

qotfw92

I've just came across this thread by mistake and I'd actually tried to find one at the pregnancy announcement cos I was so shocked this immature little girl was having a baby 😂

She maddens me and makes a mockery of people with chronic illness. I have one, I work hard, I've had numerous surgeries and hospital stays and a hundred other symptoms along with the fatigue but I bloody get on with it. Lauren can't feel that tired, I've not worn make up since Christmas Day and live in pjs and loungewear. I wfh the majority of the time (well all the time now with covid) but work long hours in finance (and admit to often taking a nap in my lunch hour lol). She sits gets dressed up, goes out for lunch, drinks too much and overdoses on sugar. That's what she has - comedowns from her sugar highs. It honestly surprises me she can get away with claiming benefits, especially disability, as her profile is public and one look at it would tell any one she is not as ill as you need to be to receive disability (including those who work there).

As for the baby, God I feel so sorry for it. She's defos the type to poke holes in condoms. I hope her mum's ready to raise another child cos the only thing Lauren is gonna use it for is when she's playing dress up.

Also I noticed loads of people commenting that she refers to the baby as her/my baby and not their/our baby - she has actually went through all the posts and changed it to us/we/our so obviously reads on here and adjusts accordingly.

The begging and falseness just make me want to give the girl a shake. SMH

• Heart