Itslittlelauren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No mention of the boyfriend in the announcement though, bit strange? No photo of them together and it’s ‘I’m starting a family’ not we 🤔
Perhaps she wants to keep his privacy secure. But I’m just shocked. I mean she is in her twenties however I am slightly worried due to her illness and how she will cope. She has her mum and nana to help. But still. 😮

Reactions: 2
They’ve barely been together... don’t live together (I assume) - how do they know they can cope with a baby?! Assuming from the photo she’s around 12 weeks they’ve been together 6 months...

She’ll be constantly posting now she has some content.

I hate to be cynical because a new life is a wonderful thing but I just can’t help but feel negative about this.

Reactions: 10
She’s pregnant?! How is she going to cope if some days she can barely get out of bed etc. how?!!!

Reactions: 12
She’s pregnant?! How is she going to cope if some days she can barely get out of bed etc. how?!!!
She’s going to find pregnancy tough. I found it tough, especially in the beginning and I was teaching primary full time. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Just another excuse for her to not work.
Won’t be any need for her to now 🤷‍♀️ The ad’s for mamas and papas, snuzpods etc will be rolling in. Babies/pregnancy = followers and followers = money!

I’m reading that announcement as she is pregnant and single. Sorry but privacy or not, you wouldn’t write that if you were in a relationship? I’d imagine she fell pregnant and they split up shortly before she found out. I doubt she will move out of her mums house, she’s very dependent on her.

Reactions: 7
I just cannot see her with a baby at all! Just wow. She says she spends her days in bed and can’t move, what the hell!

Reactions: 10
Won’t be any need for her to now 🤷‍♀️ The ad’s for mamas and papas, snuzpods etc will be rolling in. Babies/pregnancy = followers and followers = money!

I’m reading that announcement as she is pregnant and single. Sorry but privacy or not, you wouldn’t write that if you were in a relationship? I’d imagine she fell pregnant and they split up shortly before she found out. I doubt she will move out of her mums house, she’s very dependent on her.
I was thinking this. It feels as if a lot of these first and second generation influencers who are now reaching mid or late twenties even early thirties are now suddenly pregnant.
The first lockdown has literally created a whole new generation. So many people I know are pregnant now too.
But what makes me feel a bit sad is that some
are having babies literally for Ads/content.

Reactions: 9
She’ll dump the kid on her mum to look after while she pisses about taking staged pictures

Reactions: 4
Oh no here come the ads and tons of gifted baby items when most of us are struggling financially at the moment. We’ve just cancelled our honeymoon as we can’t afford it and we both work full time 🤷‍♀️. I don’t get how she can afford all of this without Instagram ....

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.