Itslittlelauren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet again she’s living in a dream world. Immature no reality of the real world, working raising a family, I have no doubts that she is a unfit mother at all! But she has never had to stand on her own two feet mummy and granny are doing the hard work for her making it look so easy! When it’s not!

Reactions: 3
All of this! Even now my daughters 2, I still don’t do my make up most days but before I was a mum I was always fully made up, hair done, well put together outfit. I just don’t have time now and my priorities are so different! Plus in the early days, I wasn’t going to put make up on to just sleep in it as I’d often try to lay down or nap when baby did. And if I did wear make up, I’d forget I had it on or be so tired at the end of the day I’d begrudge taking it off 😂
Lauren said on stories the other day she wants 3 children which I was surprised about. Where will they all live? How can she expect to be in full make up with 3 children?!
Exactly, you’ve got it spot on, we have other priorities! Spending precious time with our children is far more important, and we just don’t have the time. She’s deluded if she thinks she can have 3 children and look the way she does, I doubt her mum will be happy looking after her sprogs whilst she’s putting her slap on and picking out her ridiculous outfits for the day. Let’s see how she fares in heels and how long her makeup lasts when she’s running around after a toddler all day 😂

Reactions: 1
She only wants 3 kids because if she plays it right and spreads them out enough she will never have to work or do anything meaningful with her life.
I wonder if she knows about the 2 child benefit cap 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she describe things as 'my all time ever favourite'? Ella's a month old and she herself has zero life experience. Like her all time ever favourite holiday, which is the only place she's ever been.

Reactions: 3
What I don’t understand is Lauren has always spent all her time telling everyone she’s chronically ill and can’t work or function … yet now she has a newborn she’s miraculously okay and able to get herself dolled up at every opportunity , she must have had a miraculous recovery!

Reactions: 12
The irony of her sharing that reel about doing things for women vs what women want men to do. As well as suddenly being well enough to want 3 kids she’s an expert in men now 🤣 which I find confusing as she’s never lived with a man

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was on her page last night and decided to have a look at the boyfriend’s Instagram and besides the post about the birth there’s not one gushing post about her. Before the baby there were loads but now nothing, she’s just tagged in the caption. Find it a little odd, perhaps they’ve broken up? I don’t keep up with her Instagram so I may be well off the mark there!

Reactions: 4
God, why did she go to the farm in a frilly dress and red lipstick with heels 🤦🏼‍♀️ Just dress in something comfy and enjoy the day with your baby instead of tottering around and posing constantly ffs. Bet she looked a right dick in person.

Reactions: 15
Arghhhhhh! You do not go to the bloody farm in heels and a little dress! What a prat. (Yes, I am bringing back the word prat just for her).

Reactions: 5
For gods sake Lauren hun it’s ok to wear trainers once in while 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has she ever been to a farm before? Or seen animals before? The staff should have said honey no, or you need to sign a waiver incase you injure yourself or get tit on your heels.

• Haha
I actually saw her in Leicester the other day. She was wearing those bloody red heels! She looked like a young girl.

Buying stoneware plates for your small baby 😂 what the hell. She doesn’t have a clue, does she.

• Haha
Buying stoneware plates for your small baby 😂 what the hell. She doesn’t have a clue, does she.
I thought the same. It’s clear she follows nobody that actually has a child because then she’d know to get a suction plate or just put food on the higher chair tray at first 🤣 everything is aesthetic with her, she doesn’t actually think “is this safe?” “Is this suitable?” 🤯

Reactions: 2
I think it was yesterday but the baby’s dads birthday…she just put a story up saying happy birthday. Surely he deserves more than that? Thank you for being on this ride of parenthood with me, being an amazing boyfriend, an amazing dad??? There was just no love there at all.

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry wtf a 3 piece stoneware set for a baby for a Christmas present??? 🥴🥴 I mean I’m not a mum yet but surely that’s the most impractical thing ever????

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.