Itslittlelauren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah why has she been gifted tons of baby products?? Slap in the face for those who work hard and stress over what they can afford for their child. She just sits on the sofa all day at her mums house šŸ˜”. Apologies for the rant but Iā€™m so sick of seeing lazy women like her getting everything for free and I work hard and have to stick to a tight budget to be able to pay my bills etc ā˜¹ Makes me wonder what the point of having a career is ....

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Nah why has she been gifted tons of baby products?? Slap in the face for those who work hard and stress over what they can afford for their child. She just sits on the sofa all day at her mums house šŸ˜”. Apologies for the rant but Iā€™m so sick of seeing lazy women like her getting everything for free and I work hard and have to stick to a tight budget to be able to pay my bills etc ā˜¹ Makes me wonder what the point of having a career is ....
The point it, this is as good as itā€™s ever going to get for Lauren. Life is about to get a lot harder. Yes she might never work again, and live off child maintenance and benefits, but for what? To live in her mums spare room in a council house with no friends, no ambition? Dressing her child like a dolly? I wouldnā€™t be envious of that. Keep working hard, itā€™ll be worth it in the end and youā€™ll know you earned honestly every single thing you have!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
As if the girl who breaks lockdown rules by seeing her boyfriend as normal, and who went out constantly in the summer unnecessarily despite having a chronic illness is worried about only going out for essentials
7292C8BE-9F90-4AFA-BF90-B9BC2CB60B57.png

Reactions: 7
The point it, this is as good as itā€™s ever going to get for Lauren. Life is about to get a lot harder. Yes she might never work again, and live off child maintenance and benefits, but for what? To live in her mums spare room in a council house with no friends, no ambition? Dressing her child like a dolly? I wouldnā€™t be envious of that. Keep working hard, itā€™ll be worth it in the end and youā€™ll know you earned honestly every single thing you have!
Thank you needed to hear those words today ā¤ Think I need to start unfollowing a lot of ā€œinfluencersā€!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The dolly outfits have started, it was clearly sent to her for free as sheā€™s giving out a code but not marked as gifted anywhere too
751A7D01-3685-4A2B-840A-21C6436999E9.png

Reactions: 3
Imagine if she spends the next 5/6 months stocking up on pink frilly tit and then the hospital got the gender wrong. Pure banter.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Poor kid, sheā€™s going to be dressed in some tacky looking clothes, just like her Mum
Will be hilarious when the baby has the worst poo explosions and spit up all over them and all over her outfit too. She's not going to be able to cope.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Controversial but I hate that Caroline Flack ā€˜be kindā€™ quote, and how every influencer trots it out when they receive a couple of negative comments. The problem is that the unkindness they perceive is often just people saying something constructive or not 100% arse kissing.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Controversial but I hate that Caroline Flack ā€˜be kindā€™ quote, and how every influencer trots it out when they receive a couple of negative comments. The problem is that the unkindness they perceive is often just people saying something constructive or not 100% arse kissing.
Exactly. Theyā€™re so narcissistic they donā€™t have a sense of humour and canā€™t cope an iota of criticism.

Reactions: 3
I hate that quote and I hate when they use a suicide to try and guilt trip people into not commenting on their tattle thread after theyā€™ve been reading on here

Reactions: 5
Someone probably just asked what her living situation is again. BE KIND, NEVER ASK QUESTIONS.
She normally gushes about her mum in posts like that but instead sheā€™s talking about her friends, which she rarely does. so maybe her mum has pissed her off by telling her a few home truths or asking her some tricky questions!

Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s still triggered after reading here View attachment 413184

Is genuinely love the know what strengths she thinks she has exactly. All she does is decorate cakes for the gram and filter the tit out of everything she posts whilst taking endless selfies on her mums sofa complaining about how ill she is. So come on Lozza, tell us what makes you a useful human being....Id hold my breath, but would probably die whilst you try and think of a single thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Genuinely curious if she will move out of her mums house. I don't think she will cope woth a baby. She is forever moaning about how ill her chronic illness makes her without being nonstop with a newborn.

Reactions: 4
Genuinely curious if she will move out of her mums house. I don't think she will cope woth a baby. She is forever moaning about how ill her chronic illness makes her without being nonstop with a newborn.
Iā€™m calling it now she will never at any point live with her boyfriend, they will be split up before it ever happens. It really is weird as anyone else would move in together if this happened? Whatā€™s he going to do, go round to her mums a couple of nights a week to see the baby until he gets bored?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.