Itslittlelauren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely even if her partner didn’t want his photo posted you’d write “we’re so happy to be starting a family” not just write it as if it’s herself?!

Is it bad that I’ve looked at his Instagram to see if he’s posted anything about it 🙈🤣. There’s not a single mention of her on there 🤔

And also, she follows him but he doesn’t follow her 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Surely even if her partner didn’t want his photo posted you’d write “we’re so happy to be starting a family” not just write it as if it’s herself?!

Is it bad that I’ve looked at his Instagram to see if he’s posted anything about it 🙈🤣. There’s not a single mention of her on there 🤔

Something’s definitely not right...

Reactions: 3
What the hell, she’s about 12 years old. Will she have the baby herself or buy a pre made one and decorate it with loads of crap?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s pregnant?! How is she going to cope if some days she can barely get out of bed etc. how?!!!
It really winds me up, she gives people with her condition a bad name. She’s got enough to bake, stage photos and eat and drink tit. Wonder if she going to start looking after herself now 🙄

Reactions: 4
She’s pregnant what the duck

His chubby hands are always in the food photos

• Haha
Wow, totally did not see the pregnancy announcement coming. Can you imagine her still doing those tacky lingerie poses on that rug with a bump in tow 😂 she bemoans how hard it is her for to do basic tasks, it’s going to be interesting to see how she copes with a baby, I’m guessing mum will be playing a huge part in looking after her and her child, she’s definitely not mature enough to be a mother, she comes across very self centred

Reactions: 6

I can only think she maybe has a private account and they follow each other on that - if not, strange!

She’s gonna have a sharp shock of reality when she’s got a baby to look after! Not all that it seems on celebs pages etc - I can assure you 🤣 but of course she will have perfectly staged photos and make everything look a breeze!

Reactions: 5
Not surprised her boyfriend doesn’t follow her on insta, he’s as fed up of the fake cakes, fake costas, fake shopping trip pictures as the rest of us lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Am I the only one shocked she actually... has sex? 😂
Absolutely not, I know she poses in her lingerie constantly but she always looks so awkward and uncomfortable, she looks like she’s trying too hard and is playing dress up like a little girl. I just can’t imagine her actually being that intimate with someone, she just comes across so immature. I just cannot imagine her as a mum - I’d love to see her find the time to plaster on a full face of make up when she’s been up all night with a newborn, I imagine she will be pre-emptively downloading the tit out of makeup filters on insta 😂

Reactions: 6
Sorry but she's been having her usual cocktails nd wine these past few weeks , I know she maybe just found out but surely she had known for quite a while now considering she's had her ultrasound.. so when she's posing with her drinks she wasn't drinking them? Of course we already know she fakes her pics. . She usually doesn't eat or bake any of it , or she will post the pics of the food later and act like she's having it at that moment but omg how lazy can you be?! To knowingly be pregnant nd post pics of yourself with an alcoholic drink in your hand. Brain dead doesn't even begin to cover it. I hate dishonesty!!! And you know what, I actually enjoy her pics . I appreciate the effort she goes to. I'm a really visual person but can't stand the phony person that comes with it.

Reactions: 4
Wonder if her and her boyfriend are going to move out and live together to start family life 🤔🤔 highly doubt it!

She makes me a bit sad. She clearly still lives with her mum and she’s always harping on about what a supposedly wild child crazy alcoholic she is.. and then all her photos show the bottles of alcohol full and sealed. Doesn’t seem to have any friends. Her feed is just her posing stiffly in a lot of tit tacky outfits with her 10 year old face. Sad.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.