Itslittlelauren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the sentiment of the generation photos but Christ, could they be any more heavily filtered? It’s so sad actually she can’t just be herself and have her photos be normal. In the early weeks of my daughter, I barely had make up or a decent outfit on. It didn’t matter and I absolutely treasure all of my photos even if I didn’t always look “perfect”.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
who on earth pops on a handbag for a photo with their relatives in the back garden 😂 she looks like an utter twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nice to see her doing some actual ‘mum’ stuff with Ella rather than just posing in a full face and heels! She’s a little cutie!

Reactions: 1
Don’t want be mumsnet but the little baby should be a wearing a sun hat on a hot day like this - not a bow headband! Giving her benefit of the doubt and hoping she just put it on for the gram ….

Reactions: 5
Don’t want be mumsnet but the little baby should be a wearing a sun hat on a hot day like this - not a bow headband! Giving her benefit of the doubt and hoping she just put it on for the gram ….
Came here to say the same…
And also, who wears high heels to the park? She doesn’t have a clue! How’s she gonna run after a toddler in heels? She’s gonna have a long way to fall to get back to planet earth!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d respect her more if I saw her in a pair of trainers. I think she looks ridiculous dressed up like the tottering around a park

Reactions: 10
The baby seems to have really tense arms and legs too, never looks all floppy like other newborns 🤔 looks like she hides babys face in photos sometimes because she's screaming

I’d respect her more if I saw her in a pair of trainers. I think she looks ridiculous dressed up like the tottering around a park
I can just imagine another Mum sweating away with a messy bun and kids covered in ice cream and hot and bothered and spotting her posing for photos like that and thinking what an absolute numpteh (Leicester for numpty).

She looks real ridged and stiff when holding the baby, really doesn’t look natural
She looks like she’s never held a baby in her life, almost as if someone’s thrust a baby on her unexpectedly and taken a photo. She really does look so awkward and unnatural, poor Ella looks uncomfortable

She looks like she’s never held a baby in her life, almost as if someone’s thrust a baby on her unexpectedly and taken a photo. She really does look so awkward and unnatural, poor Ella looks uncomfortable
I’ve just seen those pictures now, the baby is so rigid. I’ve never seen such an awkward Mother! I’d have avoided posting those.

Reactions: 3
I’ve just seen those pictures now, the baby is so rigid. I’ve never seen such an awkward Mother! I’d have avoided posting those.
The only photos where the baby looks relaxed is when in the arms of someone else (maybe her mum?). Says it all. :(

Still so confused as to why Sandrini wants to frame this when 2 out of 3 look absolutely fuming. Sandrini looks like she’s about to throw hands. ‘Let’s commemorate that time we were pissed off in the garden’. Imagine what the family album looks like 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why can’t she post pictures of her having fun with Ella? It’s just stiff posing all the time.

Reactions: 3
Was it just me that didn’t have a moment to think about swimsuits, heels and make up for at least the first few months!? Not to mention postpartum bleeding, leaky boobs! 🙄🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.