Itslittlelauren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🙄🙄🙄 is it an advert for her lounge wear or her push up bra? Also yet another face full of makeup whilst wearing loungewear day?

She won’t be wearing those soon, she will be resorting to the comfy maternity bras 😂

I can see this being the longest pregnancy ever! She’s boring me to tears already, and I’m also pregnant 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
View attachment 384506

You're the content creator with time on your hands when you're not eye bleeping yourself to be making ice blasts in the middle of winter, create your own content and come up with your own ideas.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 384506

You're the content creator with time on your hands when you're not eye bleeping yourself to be making ice blasts in the middle of winter, create your own content and come up with your own ideas.
See also : loving ice blasts isn’t a personality 😂

(and I’m saying this as someone for whom the tango ice machine is one of my favourite parts of a cinema trip)

she really hasn’t developed in the years since I first followed her! She looks the same; makes the same sickly over decorated cupcakes/frosted brownies/layer cakes; still making the diabetes causing alcohol and sugar concoctions; still with the pretend shopping hauls and still living in her mums second bedroom.

Reactions: 8
See also : loving ice blasts isn’t a personality 😂

(and I’m saying this as someone for whom the tango ice machine is one of my favourite parts of a cinema trip)

she really hasn’t developed in the years since I first followed her! She looks the same; makes the same sickly over decorated cupcakes/frosted brownies/layer cakes; still making the diabetes causing alcohol and sugar concoctions; still with the pretend shopping hauls and still living in her mums second bedroom.
I couldn’t believe that she mixed super sugary Fanta, with a load of ice lollies, and then added PURE SUGAR SYRUP! I mean was the syrup really necessary?!

She reminds me of like 2009/10 era, she hasn't moved on her taste or style since that kind of fashion. Also seems like shes never had a boyfriend before and the first one that came along shes trying to make some kind of insta perfect relationship with, find it so bizarre 🤯

Reactions: 11
Anyone remember her last boyfriend? Only seen in a couple of pics with her and only lasted a couple of months. This one reeks of entrapment after not being able to hold down a relationship for more than a couple of months last time

Reactions: 2
she really hasn’t developed in the years since I first followed her! She looks the same; makes the same sickly over decorated cupcakes/frosted brownies/layer cakes; still making the diabetes causing alcohol and sugar concoctions;
The disconnect here. Years of showing off really sugary feasts and still looks the same?? 🤔 Fake as duck.

Reactions: 5
She might feel less like tit if she ate properly and drank some water every so often. Yet again full face of makeup but feeling awful?

As harsh as it sounds, if you took away the makeup, the jewellery, the over the top sweets and food display, the cakes with shop bought stuff stuck to them and the endless tat from B&M that decorates the house she’s just a naive girl living in her Mum’s council house. (no hate for B&M or Council Houses, up until 2 years ago that was me I just didn’t pretend to be something I’m not)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No one has asked for an ice blast in multiple different flavours. She’s obviously struggling for content right now as her grid is just becoming pictures of drinks she doesn’t drink instead of cakes she doesn’t eat. She might treat us to an old bikini pic now I’ve said that sorry everyone

No one has asked for an ice blast in multiple different flavours. She’s obviously struggling for content right now as her grid is just becoming pictures of drinks she doesn’t drink instead of cakes she doesn’t eat. She might treat us to an old bikini pic now I’ve said that sorry everyone
Oh yeah a picture of her in the only place she ever goes on holiday in Gran Canaria with an edited sky and bikini body🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder how her mum is feeling about her having a baby, i cant imagine she would be too happy knowing that lauren supposedly only has the energy to do her make up and get her heels on everyday before she is 'exhausted'. Cant get my head round how she thinks she will cope with a baby, especially once it's on the move.

does the boyf live there? It doesnt look like it from what she posts? What a bizarre set up.

Reactions: 6
I do feel for people who are so insecure that have to portray there lives are this ‘perfect’ scene.
it can’t be healthy for your mind to have to so falsely post crap to pretend to your followers it’s insta perfect, when indeed it’s not! She would do better advocating her illness in the correct manner!

• Heart
Is that enchanted drinks parcel a gift? Jesus she’s already talking about the gender reveal, we’re in a national lockdown until mid feb at least and even after that we aren’t allowed to see people? So it’s going to be another set up for her & her Mum?

Very strange set up, especially as if they’re following rules then she shouldn’t be seeing her fella at all.

Reactions: 4
Gender reveal today it seems 🙄🙄

Cue the overly staged photos of her wearing some tight outfit, boobs pushed up to within an inch on their life, face full of makeup holding appropriately gender coloured cocktail, with a caption revealing said gender and moaning about how ‘hard’ she’s finding pregnancy, and how ill she’s feeling 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.