Itslittlelauren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect it’s all gifted too, and she’s just not declaring it!

Ah she’s put PR package! 🙄 pisses me off that she’s sat on her arse getting freebies, whilst people have to save up, or budget to be able to buy baby stuff!
Don’t get too pissed off about it, I mean she has the dullest life you could possibly ever have and no amount of PR samples / freebies are going to make up for that.

Reactions: 5
I've just came across this thread by mistake and I'd actually tried to find one at the pregnancy announcement cos I was so shocked this immature little girl was having a baby 😂

She maddens me and makes a mockery of people with chronic illness. I have one, I work hard, I've had numerous surgeries and hospital stays and a hundred other symptoms along with the fatigue but I bloody get on with it. Lauren can't feel that tired, I've not worn make up since Christmas Day and live in pjs and loungewear. I wfh the majority of the time (well all the time now with covid) but work long hours in finance (and admit to often taking a nap in my lunch hour lol). She sits gets dressed up, goes out for lunch, drinks too much and overdoses on sugar. That's what she has - comedowns from her sugar highs. It honestly surprises me she can get away with claiming benefits, especially disability, as her profile is public and one look at it would tell any one she is not as ill as you need to be to receive disability (including those who work there).

As for the baby, God I feel so sorry for it. She's defos the type to poke holes in condoms. I hope her mum's ready to raise another child cos the only thing Lauren is gonna use it for is when she's playing dress up.

Also I noticed loads of people commenting that she refers to the baby as her/my baby and not their/our baby - she has actually went through all the posts and changed it to us/we/our so obviously reads on here and adjusts accordingly.

The begging and falseness just make me want to give the girl a shake. SMH

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What’s going on with those milkshakes she just put on her story?! Surprised nobody’s brought this up yet, just seeing them through my screen made me wanna brush my teeth til they fall out 🤮 How the hell can this kid consume so much sugar????

Reactions: 3
What’s going on with those milkshakes she just put on her story?! Surprised nobody’s brought this up yet, just seeing them through my screen made me wanna brush my teeth til they fall out 🤮 How the hell can this kid consume so much sugar????

I bet she’s hardly eaten any fruit or veg during this pregnancy, her diet seems awful.

I get so pissed off when “influencers” (I say that EXTREMELY lightly!) get gifted things that I would like but are unable to afford! I’ve lusted after one of those mobiles for my little girl but had to prioritise other purchases first and she gets something so beautiful for doing duck all! Pisses me right off!

Reactions: 9
So now she apparently has HG 🙄 why is this the new trend?
I seen so many people being told they have this at the moment,
I was in hospital on a drip more or less every week for fluids and was sick 100+ times most days, it was brutal and drs still refused to diagnose hg or give tablets till I was about 30 weeks! I could barely function, left my job and was truly so ill I couldn't do anything...Now people seem to be getting diagnosed with it for the smallest amounts of morning sickness while still being able to get up and do themselves up everyday 🤯

Reactions: 4
I still can’t believe this girl is having a baby. I absolutely baulk at the stuff she posts. While I agree it’s a shame she is being gifted things, this won’t last forever and I’m so glad I don’t have her life. I highly doubt things will last with the boyfriend, there’s no reason they can’t move in together now as house moves are still going ahead with lockdown etc. It won’t be a normal relationship living apart and a baby will make it even harder.
She’s so obsessed with the way she looks and portraying the perfect life, it’s sad really, why not just put the same effort into actually creating the life you dream of?

Reactions: 6
I still can’t believe this girl is having a baby. I absolutely baulk at the stuff she posts. While I agree it’s a shame she is being gifted things, this won’t last forever and I’m so glad I don’t have her life. I highly doubt things will last with the boyfriend, there’s no reason they can’t move in together now as house moves are still going ahead with lockdown etc. It won’t be a normal relationship living apart and a baby will make it even harder.
She’s so obsessed with the way she looks and portraying the perfect life, it’s sad really, why not just put the same effort into actually creating the life you dream of?
She literally cooks like she is playing house. It’s pathetic. Those milkshakes give me a headache looking at them. She must exist on a permanent sugar high/crash rollercoaster.

Reactions: 4
She literally cooks like she is playing house. It’s pathetic. Those milkshakes give me a headache looking at them. She must exist on a permanent sugar high/crash rollercoaster.
Definitely! I’m sure all that sugar can’t be good for anyone let alone someone who has health problems and is now pregnant. A lot of people change the direction of their Instagram once pregnant, but I don’t think it’s even possible for her to be relatable! Is she going to be making all these ridiculous treats once baby is here?! It’d really give her something to document if she did move in with the boyfriend, set up a home, etc but all she’s got is her mums spare room.

Definitely! I’m sure all that sugar can’t be good for anyone let alone someone who has health problems and is now pregnant. A lot of people change the direction of their Instagram once pregnant, but I don’t think it’s even possible for her to be relatable! Is she going to be making all these ridiculous treats once baby is here?! It’d really give her something to document if she did move in with the boyfriend, set up a home, etc but all she’s got is her mums spare room.

I’ve never known anyone consume as much sugar as she does, it’s ridiculous! I agree, she’s not relatable at all, either as an expecting mum or as someone who apparently suffers with a chronic illness, there’s a filter on her whole life and it just makes her look incredibly fake.

Reactions: 6
Well I doubt she can move in with the boyfriend as she has no real sustainable income, sad for the child really, and the dad, I followed him to see what he was like and, cringeyness aside he seems fairly normal and posted about bits he had brought for the baby.... her and her family strike me ad the type to make things very difficult for the dad if they split

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.