Itslittlelauren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No she recently decorated her room(to the yellow) this is a old photo of her room.
She did say ‘it currently looks like this’
But she’s now deleted that story
Because she’s obv reading here.
Hi Lauren 👋🏻 you’re having a baby with a man you barely know and you don’t seem stable enough to babysit a jelly, never mind a real human. Don’t move out. Stay with your mum, you’re going to need her. Don’t waste your time trying to make your life look perfect on insta, we can all see it’s not true

I swear on her stories she answered a question and said they’d been together over a year but February was the first picture she posted of him. According to him they only met in January 😳
What grown ass man writes like this on social media? Who above the age of 16 says ‘love you millions’? How old is he?!

Reactions: 8
The yellow room is a different room.

I can’t stand it when she posts these attention seeking comments or stories about her being so ill, but she has a full face of bloody makeup! She’s so pathetic! When I was in the grips of severe morning sickness at 9 weeks pregnant with twins I certainly didn’t look like this. Uggghh she comes out with so much bullshit, it winds me up!
So so ill but still totally eye bleeping herself.

His instagram name is so boak.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

The eye bleeping made me howl 😂it’s totally what she’s doing!

I swear on her stories she answered a question and said they’d been together over a year but February was the first picture she posted of him. According to him they only met in January 😳

I remember her stories announcing her pregnancy a few weeks back and I’m sure she said on there they’d been together NEARLY a year, i remember commenting up thread that I couldn’t imagine having a baby with someone after being together less than a year!

Reactions: 4
Can we discuss the fact his insta handle is a “its+name” 🤣 like he’s changed it to match hers 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can we discuss the fact his insta handle is a “its+name” 🤣 like he’s changed it to match hers 😆
He’s gotta fit in with Lauren, her mum and don’t forget her gran who herself is in influencer in her own right (itsandrini)

• Haha
Interesting that prior to Christmas he hadn’t featured her on his Instagram at all?
considering they’ve been together a year. All his photos are of his car. I wonder if he actually wanted the baby or if she decided to keep it and he was stuck

Interesting that prior to Christmas he hadn’t featured her on his Instagram at all?
considering they’ve been together a year. All his photos are of his car. I wonder if he actually wanted the baby or if she decided to keep it and he was stuck
I mean they’re like what, 22? I can’t imagine many guys at that age actively want children, or if they do they don’t want them immediately.

Reactions: 6
I hope her bikini body doesn’t bounce back after the baby and in five years she will still be sharing bikini and underwear pics from 2018 lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I mean they’re like what, 22? I can’t imagine many guys at that age actively want children, or if they do they don’t want them immediately.

She did say it was a surprise pregnancy so not planned, and that she was excited about being a Mum because it’s her ‘no 1 goal in life’ 🙄 it sounds like he may not have had a choice possibly!

Eww, I dated a guy who had "its" before his name and surname as his username. What a bleeping bellend - I should have seen the signs.

• Haha
At this stage I’m convinced those heart shaped bowls of popcorn and malteasers are just kept in her cupboard and get bought out for photos they’re used so frequently 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
At this stage I’m convinced those heart shaped bowls of popcorn and malteasers are just kept in her cupboard and get bought out for photos they’re used so frequently 🙄
They live in the same place as the glittery bottle of echo falls, used disposable costa cups, old shopping bags, and jar of personalised Nutella

Joking aside she actually did used to keep her differently decorated cupcakes aside for weeks and then photograph them together 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
They live in the same place as the glittery bottle of echo falls, used disposable costa cups, old shopping bags, and jar of personalised Nutella

Joking aside she actually did used to keep her differently decorated cupcakes aside for weeks and then photograph them together 🤮
Don’t forget the cardboard Moët box that makes an appearance every other grid post ....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.