Itslittlelauren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brands usually stipulate that they want specific hashtags used etc. Also brands want to know how much reach you've had per post and her reach would be greater with appropriate hashtags, so I still disagree that it's an ad. But I am happy to be proven wrong!
]

Yeah i think its all smoke and mirrors with her.
Giving the impression to her followers that she is working with big brands constantly, when indeed she is not.
I have seen her do a few ads previously but they are few and far between.

Reactions: 8
Has she pure forgot that she has a chronic illness and is at more risk if she gets the virus with how much she's been going out? Don't think she'd spoil her mug with a face mask either.

Reactions: 7
How does she get away with not working? I’m not saying she can’t live a normal life but she seems to live it up every single day and very glam and OTT outfits. Shopping, makeup, alcohol and eating out is certainly not cheap 😬

Reactions: 7
How does she get away with not working? I’m not saying she can’t live a normal life but she seems to live it up every single day and very glam and OTT outfits. Shopping, makeup, alcohol and eating out is certainly not cheap 😬
A lady a few posts above who has experience with chronic illness summed up really well why it would be entirely possible for Lauren to work really well.

In terms of having the money to do the things mentioned - I think she probably keeps tags on clothes she buys, takes pics and then returns them, and gets the odd freebie. She seems to only eat out with her nan and that seems to take place at wetherspoons that do OAP specials so that will take that cost down. And I’m convinced this girl doesn’t drink a thing, or if she does she buys one bottles and keeps it sealed for years and keep reusing it for photos.

Reactions: 5
A lady a few posts above who has experience with chronic illness summed up really well why it would be entirely possible for Lauren to work really well.

In terms of having the money to do the things mentioned - I think she probably keeps tags on clothes she buys, takes pics and then returns them, and gets the odd freebie. She seems to only eat out with her nan and that seems to take place at wetherspoons that do OAP specials so that will take that cost down. And I’m convinced this girl doesn’t drink a thing, or if she does she buys one bottles and keeps it sealed for years and keep reusing it for photos.
100%
If you look closely at the bottles etc they aren’t even open 🙈 She re-uses all the same props so it may look like new content but it’s not.
Also she portrays to live alone but I reckon it’s with her mum?
And no offence to people that are close to their mums/grans but a girl that age should be living her best life not going to spoons with her nan everyday 😬 does she have any friends? Imagine getting your granny to take constant pics of you out and about 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New here, followed Lauren ages ago but unfollowed cause boring. Just looked at her insta again... is there a reason she always wears heels/wedges? She’s wearing high wedges to walk round a country park? Can’t think of anything worse 😬

Reactions: 6
New here, followed Lauren ages ago but unfollowed cause boring. Just looked at her insta again... is there a reason she always wears heels/wedges? She’s wearing high wedges to walk round a country park? Can’t think of anything worse 😬
I think she’s quite funny about her height, being abouf 5ft tall so she wears massive shoes to make up the difference? Thing is (and I’m short myself so I know this) you just end up looking like a short person in big shoes, not like a tall person.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she’s quite funny about her height, being abouf 5ft tall so she wears massive shoes to make up the difference? Thing is (and I’m short myself so I know this) you just end up looking like a short person in big shoes, not like a tall person.
And compleeetely overdressed for every situation

Reactions: 11
I’ve noticed an unopened bottle of Aperol in two pics, one where she’s showing two immaculate Aperol slushes...yet the Aperol bottle is full! And the other where her and her Nan are sippin’ on cocktails there it is again, along with two full bottles of gin?? WTF is she doing 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Funny that she gets a mask now that it could stop her from going shopping. Stupid how much she's put herself at risk with her having a chronic illness. Don't think she gives a toss.

Reactions: 5
All she does is brag about everything. cannot stand her. She used to be so genuine years ago

Reactions: 3
Funny that she gets a mask now that it could stop her from going shopping. Stupid how much she's put herself at risk with her having a chronic illness. Don't think she gives a toss.

Shopping is the only thing she does with her life!

Reactions: 1
It makes me laugh how her grandma never seems to smile or be happy in any of her photos 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.