Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fineapple

VIP Member
As if she’s been gifted an entire suitcase with every single thing she’ll need for the hospital. I should become an online beggar instead of paying for everything myself like a mug.

• Angry
Reactions: 12

FraggleRock

VIP Member
It seems like she’s been getting some backlash for all her freebies, saying she knows people feel like she doesn’t deserve them and she’s sorry.
No you don’t deserve them Lauren, you sit on your arse all day, accepting freebies whilst the rest of us have to work to pay for these things and some of us struggle to budget/save for baby items.
I hope her Daughter grows up realising she has to work to pay for things and doesn’t take after her lazy bloody mother.

• Heart

TruffleTrifle

“Shall i make freakshakes or mocktails” for gods sake grow up woman. Try eating some fruits and vegetables for a change!

freakshakes are SO 2015/2016. Which is when he content started and hasn’t moved on since then...

• Heart
  • Haha

Lahne

She will 100% post a photo of her in full make up with that red lipstick and that weird bit of hair over her face plus photoshopped baby surrounded by shiny helium balloons and the Moët box. But she won’t post it until the most popular time to post on Instagram because it will get her the best engagement.

• Haha
  • Wow

Nixen

Chatty Member
maybe she’s pissed off with him that he’s out at stag do’s when the baby is one week old 😂
You need that time out with your mates to unwind I guess but is it really necessary one week in?
If she wanted a full time dad for her child then she maybe should have waited until they both weren’t living with their mummies and daddies to have a baby 🙂 what is he meant to do, move in with her and her mum?

• Angry

CelinaRoger

She reminds me of like 2009/10 era, she hasn't moved on her taste or style since that kind of fashion. Also seems like shes never had a boyfriend before and the first one that came along shes trying to make some kind of insta perfect relationship with, find it so bizarre 🤯

Reactions: 11

Rayne

VIP Member
Moaning she looks a state already, no one cares Lauren we can all cope not seeing a pic of you flashing your foof in a short skirt in your kitchen. Just go back through your camera roll like you usually do and reuse an old pic and pretend you’ve just had an afternoon tea with Sandrini

• Haha

DoseofReality

VIP Member
Hi Lauren 👋🏼 Not one “negative” comment on your post hun, please make it more obvious that you read here!
Be honest Lauren the only reason you're dressed like that is to share a photo on Instagram.

Got to feel sorry for the baby Daddy not aesthetically pleasing enough or fit her theme for her to share a family photo. It's just all about how she looks.

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
I think she’s quite funny about her height, being abouf 5ft tall so she wears massive shoes to make up the difference? Thing is (and I’m short myself so I know this) you just end up looking like a short person in big shoes, not like a tall person.
And compleeetely overdressed for every situation

ejw1306

Surely even if her partner didn’t want his photo posted you’d write “we’re so happy to be starting a family” not just write it as if it’s herself?!

Is it bad that I’ve looked at his Instagram to see if he’s posted anything about it 🙈🤣. There’s not a single mention of her on there 🤔

And also, she follows him but he doesn’t follow her 🤔

• Wow

Fineapple

VIP Member
I get not wanting to say how much you earn, but why is she so weird and shady about her ‘living situation’? It’s quite a normal question except that she’s embarrassed to admit the truth.

Fineapple

VIP Member
What the hell, she’s about 12 years old. Will she have the baby herself or buy a pre made one and decorate it with loads of crap?

• Haha

Fineapple

VIP Member
Imagine if she spends the next 5/6 months stocking up on pink frilly shit and then the hospital got the gender wrong. Pure banter.

• Haha